• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tyre and wheel question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Backflip LP's = 10/10 ??
I run them on my heavily modded 6s Kraton, no issues.?

Yes, that's the wheels I'm running with to start off with. I read dozens of posts raving about these tires for the MT410 and they're cheap. $30 a pair

I glued a set of lp's to Kraton 6s rim. They rock and I ordered another set already✌

GOPR0099_1585536260949_high.JPG

Wheels and tires are application specific. Although the Backflips LP are a great all around tire, i would recommend getting more than one type over time.

On my ET48.3, I run Backflips 6s for jumps, Backflips lp for all around and Truggy race tires for racing buddies at the park. The Truggy tires are the ones who get most used.

Wheels and tires are application specific. Although the Backflips LP are a great all around tire, i would recommend getting more than one type over time.

On my ET48.3, I run Backflips 6s for jumps, Backflips lp for all around and Truggy race tires for racing buddies at the park. The Truggy tires are the ones who get most used.
What kind of truggy tires do you use?

Thanks...

Recent Popular Liked

Back