• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tricked out EB410's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBuggy

TF Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET410
  4. SCT410
I figured I would just start a thread so people can post pics and a list of mods/upgrades they have in their buggies. There is a thread for most recommended EB410 upgrades and I have one for EB410 tweaks and mods but think we can have another that is more focus on "tricked out" rides! I am thinking this includes all the bells and whistles...ones that don't necessarily even make your car a better performer but ones that just give it a wow factor or makes it stand out from others! The upgrades and mods that make it better count too!

Lets see some of buggies that you couldn't resist putting the extra little bit into to make them yours!!

I will post some good pics and a compiled list of my buggies later tonight, when I get home. Anybody feel free to start the thread off though!!

Last edited:
I'll be the first to show how to blow an obscene amount of money on 1 car lol.
List of Mods:
MIP chassis, aluminum shock caps,carbon front and rear tower, titanium turnbuckles, titanium screws, exotek steering rack, composite diff gears, full speed secret bearing set, exotek titanium hing pins, exotek rear hubs, aluminum stub axles front and rear, titanium shock standoffs. Not mods but have front and rear seat bar sets and every available spring for it. For my stk chassis I have the puck kit and carbon fan mount and top plate.
20180407_171637.jpg

Last edited:
If you don't mind editing your post and include a list of everything you added...that would be awesome!!

Nice looking ride!!!

My clay runner:
IMG_3229.JPG

Protek Titanium screws through out (except the lower chassis screws in rear...I wanted the weight down low back there)
Protek aluminum servo horn (lighter than tekno)
Protek aluminum spacers
T-works Titanium ball studs
Lunsford Titanium shock stand offs
Lunsford Titanium turnbuckles
Exotek titanium wing buttons
Exotek rear hubs
Exotek rear steel "D" block (13g)
Exotek chassis weight (using 40g)
Tekno cabon fiber top plates; center and front
Tekno carbon fiber shock towers
Tekno composite gears
Tekno +1mm hexes
Tekno lite weight body
Tekno Delrin pistons (front 1.7mm and back 2.0mm)
Tekno Aluminum shock caps
TLR shock limiters (using small spacers to accomplish the same thing MIP shock cartridge set does)
Avid carbon fiber battery strap and aluminum thumb screw
MIP puck system
Mattox designs indoor chassis protector
Avid bearings
Homemade lexan wing riser
PT diff and shock oils

Running Tekin Spec R 13.5/ Gen2 RS (Swapped ESC for Tekin RS pro BE)
Protek 130t servo
Powered by Team Orion 3800mah shorties

With the lite weight body its a lean 1638g RTR.
IMG_3223.JPG

Haven't installed my tini shock shafts yet. Probably wont until I need to either.
Had the Exotek spool installed but took out after installing composite gears to be safe. I like it with the center diff back in better now anyways. Also removed the front sway bar...liking the way I can carry out of a corner after removing it again.

IMG_3222.JPG

Last edited:
My clay runner:
View attachment 519
Protek Titanium screws through out (except the lower chassis screw in rear...I wanted the weight there down low back there)
Protek aluminum servo horn (lighter than tekno)
Protek aluminum spacers
T-works Titanium ball studs
Lunsford Titanium shock stand offs
Lunsford Titanium turnbuckles
Exotek titanium wing buttons
Exotek rear hubs
Exotek rear steel "D" block (13g)
Exotek chassis weight (using 40g)
Tekno cabon fiber top plates; center and front
Tekno carbon fiber shock towers
Tekno composite gears
Tekno +1mm hexes
Tekno lite weight body
Tekno Delrin pistons (front 1.7mm and back 2.0mm)
Tekno Aluminum shock caps
TLR shock limiters (using small spacers to accomplish the same thing MIP shock cartridge set does)
Avid carbon fiber battery strap and aluminum thumb screw
MIP puck system
Mattox designs indoor chassis protector
Avid bearings
Homemade lexan wing riser
PT diff and shock oils

Running Tekin Spec R 13.5/ Gen2 RS
Protek 130t servo