• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Track make over!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBuggy

TF Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET410
  4. SCT410
My local track just got a HUGE make over!

This is a huge improvement from what we had before! The track was designed by an actual professional track designer (I will get his name soon to give credit where its deserved!). The dirt was mixed much more consistently than it was previously, resulting in a much nicer surface that has compacted quit well. There is still plans to cover more of the jumps with carpet. Since its outdoor covering the ramps with carpet is the best way to keep their shape over a long period of time.

It has already proven in the first week of the new layout to attract more and more people out there.

Now that its not as rough, blown out and full of large rocks its actually welcoming 1/10 scale rigs to do well which definitely will equate to more people at the track!
Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 12.32.50 PM.png

If you are ever in my neck of the woods you should check this track out!

My local track just got a HUGE make over!

This is a huge improvement from what we had before! The track was designed by an actual professional track designer (I will get his name soon to give credit where its deserved!). The dirt was mixed much more consistently than it was previously, resulting in a much nicer surface that has compacted quit well. There is still plans to cover more of the jumps with carpet. Since its outdoor covering the ramps with carpet is the best way to keep their shape over a long period of time.

It has already proven in the first week of the new layout to attract more and more people out there.

Now that its not as rough, blown out and full of large rocks its actually welcoming 1/10 scale rigs to do well which definitely will equate to more people at the track!
View attachment 5521

If you are ever in my neck of the woods you should check this track out!
Did you ever get a chance to find out who designed the new track?

If you/anyone has any info on *building* (as well as designing) tracks, I'd like to see it. I have a couple of acres that are not very useful for farming, that I could use for one...

Recent Popular Liked

Back