• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

The line up now has a 4th Tekno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAVERICK

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
First delivery on the new build

Hands down build quality of a Tekno can’t be beaten

This will be my first SCT excited to compare it to the ET and EB
ACEE335A-E060-4F48-A882-0C4CFC7D3D11.jpeg

-Max10sct ESC
-3660 2700kv motor
shout out to @Billl DeLong
for some help deciding motor setup
-16t pinion on 3s
-Servo still undecided leaning toward
eco power 120s for now???

May pull my reefs 444 out of a shelf queen

Nice choice on wheels n' tires 😉👍🏼
That’s good to hear I have never ran this tire before

I was wanting to go with AKA gridiron due to they work well on my buggy’s but they were out of stock

So I thought this was a good middle of the road tire to start off with and get a feel for the new rig

E475B6E6-E1A3-4304-A6EB-25869FDD6313.jpeg
3D5B492D-9F37-48F5-B15D-ABB50E8E3C47.jpeg
E73C8136-9CAA-4799-8FED-1522C7ED9342.jpeg
ECD92C33-C98E-4313-9E73-90A0C45DAACA.jpeg

Got the sct done last night just in time for Friday night racing under the lights

Wish I could say my Tekno line up took the win but at least nothing broke 👏👏😝

This is my first ever sct and it is crazy how it handled compared to the truggy and buggy they are all very different rigs 👍

Nice. Get it while the weather is good. We're expecting rain here all weekend so boooo.

It is interesting switching between chassis. Last weekend took the EB48, SCT and MT410 out and made new friends with EB48's and SCT's. Let's run buggies. Wanna run SCT's next? Pack after pack switching back and forth with some good drivers was so much fun. Got some sun, had some laughs and made some friends playing with toys

Nice. Get it while the weather is good. We're expecting rain here all weekend so boooo.

It is interesting switching between chassis. Last weekend took the EB48, SCT and MT410 out and made new friends with EB48's and SCT's. Let's run buggies. Wanna run SCT's next? Pack after pack switching back and forth with some good drivers was so much fun. Got some sun, had some laughs and made some friends playing with toys
Turning on the sct is great and the ability to do a little rubbing on other racers is good fun but controlling pitch in the air with the smaller tires is not as ez like in the ET and EB

All just a learning curve

Recent Popular Liked

Back