• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

TeknoForums Aluminum Top Plate Giveaway!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well our second giveaway is in the books and ended with a pretty good turn out. I'd like to thank @Overkill for making these available and for setting a couple aside for me to giveaway!

I'd recommend anyone looking to buy a set of their own to check out @Overkill's classified ad Aluminum Steering Top Plates & Center Diff Top Plates.

So now on to the good stuff... lets find out who won this giveaway!

random-winner.png

Post #8 belongs to @Mongoose!

Congrats to you @Mongoose and thanks to everyone that entered the giveaway.

Keep in mind we've still got our TeknoForums grand opening giveaway (Tekno EB410 or SCT410) underway and are over the half way mark already. So keep on posting and referring those you know to the site! (y)

Congrats Mongoose!!!

Whoo-hoooo! I’ve never won anything before this is awesome! I haven’t been receiving any email updates...I thought all the threads I posted in were dead lol.

Thanks everyone and thanks Overkill for making this giveaway possible.....and also the videos that made me drool over the ET which made me buy one lol.

I have a HUGE thank you to Woodie! Knowing you’re a family man like myself makes dedicating time to a hobby sometimes difficult so it goes without saying that creating a great forum like this takes a lot of time and effort to build and manage. It’s people like you that go the extra mile to breathe life into a hobby. I don’t know about anyone else but having this Tekno forum makes the hobby so much more enjoyable. I don’t know many people around me that are into RC so when I need help with something I jump on here. When I do something cool with my ET or just have an update on its progress, I jump on here and you fellas actually give a rip because you understand it lol. All of us are spread out all over the world but local on here. I guess what I’m trying to say is, thank you. Thank you for taking the time to put all of this together, this site and the Arrma site have helped a noob like me tremendously and it has been very much appreciated.

My hats off to ya Woodie.

congrats!

Just wanted to let Woodie and Overkill know I received my plates yesterday and they look great! Nice mill work and the black anodizing is dark and consistent. Very nice parts!

I will post up once I get them mounted on my truck.

Mounted them last night and they are in every sense of the word a perfect fit. They are dimensionally accurate and the tolerancing is spot on. They look great too.

Here are some pics of them mounted to my ET. I went a little......overkill on the thread lock though

DB64C60C-8E19-496B-88E7-2E2C6FF564B7.jpeg

45730A57-32DC-4818-AD01-9E9EE8E89F2A.jpeg

Recent Popular Liked

Back