• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Tekno SCT410 Parts Lot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauly

TF Excellence Award
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
  2. SCT410
  3. DB48
Tekno SCT410 parts lot. Everything in the pictures is included. It's about a half and half mix of used and new parts. Please feel free to ask any questions. $150.00 obo shipped in the U.S. Paypal only.

What's left to make a complete car besides electronics, wheels and body?

Rear shocks, front shock parts (cartridge parts, cartridge caps) diff pinions, shock standoffs, center diff, sway bars, turnbuckles, tie rods, motor mount insert, both side guards, nerf bars, battery tray, esc tray, steering posts, just about all hardware, and would need a bearing kit, servo linkage, shock cap bushings, and I think that's about it. May have missed a few things but buying stuff from Dollar Hobbyz or another chop shop would be about $130.00 or so to make it complete by my rough calculations.

So I just realized I received a bid on this after I posted it on Ebay today. @WoodiE if it's allowed I'd like to keep this listed til the auction is over with a link to the Ebay listing. I will mark it as sold once the auction has ended. If this is not allowed feel free to delete the post, but I don't want to take offers here being as there's already a bid on it. Who knows, a member here may get it for less than my asking price:)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/123087665457?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Popular Liked

Back