• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

For Sale Tekno SCT410.3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shipwama

Reaction score
Hello all,
I bought a SCT410.3 kit and built it up and after 1 pack at the track, I decided I would rather go E buggy. So I am putting it for sale.
1 pack on the street as a shake down, 1 pack at the track
Includes a Hobbywing 3652 4300 KV motor - ESC not included
2 batteries, one is a cheapo and the other is a Gens Ace 7000mAh ( never used)
2 sets of tires, one set of Duratrac shotgun SC (used 2 packs and the other is a Jconcepts Barcodes in green( never used).
essentially its a Roller plus 1 spare set of tires, includes the motor and 2 battery packs and the Proline body

Asking 525 USD plus half the actual shipping. Reach out for photos or any other questions.
Thanks
20200615_181900.jpg
20200615_181907.jpg
20200615_182020.jpg
20200615_182037.jpg
20200615_182054.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe you already made up your mind but you can just convert that thing into a SL buggy. It is really easy and only requires a few new parts, like 17mm extended hubs, wing and mount, body. If you really feel it necessary then new side pods or cut the mounts for the air dams off and that will be the same as the EB48SL

so the motor goes with it but not the ESC? I am a interested buyer but want to be clear on what I would be getting. I will also not make an offer as I do not want to insult anyone, so please tell me your best price and what I would be getting for the money. Don’t mean to be difficult just want both parties happy

Recent Popular Liked

Back