• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekno RC EB410 GIVEAWAY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shared the link on the FB group and tell them about the giveaway but no one seems to care :(
Thanks for helping spread the word, really appreciate it.

No worries on those that don't want to have a chance to win an EB410, I'd much rather give it to a member that really wants it anyways. :D (y)

teknoforums-giveaway-eb410.jpg

Tekno EB410 Giveaway

To celebrate the launch of the forum. We're going to start with a giveaway!

The first 50 people to get 20 or more posts will be entered into the drawing. After the 50th person reaches 20 posts the giveaway will be closed. Then 1 person out of the 50 members will be randomly drawn and will win brand new Tekno EB410 electric buggy kit!

Giveaway Rules

• No junk/spam posts, keep them productive and meaningful.
  • Each person is limited to ONE account. Anyone caught trying to use more than one account will forfeit any chance of winning.

That's it, follow them and enjoy the new forum! If you have any questions or comments please reply to this thread.

Register Now!

Members who are now entered:
@142Racing
@AJH387
@antigacho
@bigdaddy7483
@Billl DeLong
@Chainsaw10
@Charlie Hall
@Chevys10zr2003
@Cmbscx10
@cordell12
@Creeper
@DG40
@Dpricenator
@Escobear
@gearhead455
@Hye
@Illestep3
@Jeb
@Jerry-rigged
@JuanDLAT78
@jump_it
@L3 RC
@MailManX
@Marius van schaik
@MikeBuzz
@Mongoose
@monkeyboy_uk
@nulli
@Overkill
@PaulWa11
@Pauly
@Rafio
@RC_User
@sandblaster
@Slogrits
@sniper34
@soze
@Talon4U2NV
@Tbone
@TBuggy
@Teknomatic
@TIME MACHINE
@Timzzer
@TooTall
@TzuTzu77
@WdotDynamite
I can use a second one

Will the winner be able to choose between eb410 and sc410.3? I've heard they were the same price

Will the winner be able to choose between eb410 and sc410.3? I've heard they were the same price

Pretty certain that was mentioned somewhere throughout the posts on this, but don't kill the messenger if I'm wrong;)

Whomever it is an early congrats and thanks again Woodie for making us kids again.

Yes sir that is correct. Winner gets to pick between the EB410 or the SCT410.
Oh I must've missed that. Very cool. I'd still go with the EB410 if it were me, but nice to have the option, for ppl who may want the SCT.

Yes sir that is correct. Winner gets to pick between the EB410 or the SCT410.
Nice that's so cool ! I'd definetly choose the sc if i win

Newbie to the world of Tekno, having come from the dark side of Traxxas and HPI. This sure would be a great kick start to my Tekno collection. Good luck to all :) :)

I know right Mike. Seems like the longest contest EVER!!!:LOL:

I wouldnt mind if it went a little longer, I havent been a member here as long as you guys, I can't even start my et48.3 build till I get done with this out of town work sometime in august... can't even order parts they would be sitting on the front porch most the summer :/

I wouldnt mind if it went a little longer, I havent been a member here as long as you guys, I can't even start my et48.3 build till I get done with this out of town work sometime in august... can't even order parts they would be sitting on the front porch most the summer :/
Well if you win I'll have Woodie ship it to my house for you for safe keeping. I'll even build and test it for you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well if you win I'll have Woodie ship it to my house for you for safe keeping. I'll even build and test it for you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hahaa... Deal... if I win Woodie can ship it too you, mabye you could get some track time with it, run it till you're bored with it and pass it on to another member, make it an rc that gets passed around too trusted members of the forum, be fun to see all the different states, cities and tracks as it gets passed around.. :)

Hahaa... Deal... if I win Woodie can ship it too you, mabye you could get some track time with it, run it till you're bored with it and pass it on to another member, make it an rc that gets passed around too trusted members of the forum, be fun to see all the different states, cities and tracks as it gets passed around.. :)

That would actually be pretty awesome man(y)

That is a great idea. Would be required to take photos, in front of a local landmark. Or jumping over it.

Recent Popular Liked

Back