• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekno in Europe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TzuTzu77

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend online stores in Europe that sell Tekno kits and parts?
So far I know of these:
eurorc.com (Finland)
rc-speedhouse.com (Belgium)
t2shop.de (Germany)

Not a lot of stores carry Tekno. I don't mind buying from US, but the waiting time is usually very long and also at least for me, for anything from outside EU over 20 euro I have to pay taxes.
Shipping cost is also an issue.

If anyone knows of any other stores in Europe that carry Tekno, please add them to the list.

You've got also
Wartelle-shop and Asia Racing Team in France

Can anyone recommend online stores in Europe that sell Tekno kits and parts?
So far I know of these:
eurorc.com (Finland)
rc-speedhouse.com (Belgium)
t2shop.de (Germany)

Not a lot of stores carry Tekno. I don't mind buying from US, but the waiting time is usually very long and also at least for me, for anything from outside EU over 20 euro I have to pay taxes.
Shipping cost is also an issue.

If anyone knows of any other stores in Europe that carry Tekno, please add them to the list.
Typical Germany they have everything

Not really, I order most of my rc stuff from Germany, but that website I mentioned was the only one I found to have Tekno, and only the Eb410.At least they have good stock of parts for it.

EuroRC is the Best. ;)
(3€ postage)

EuroRC is the Best. ;)
(3€ postage)
Yes, but I did notice the prices are usually a bit higher. For cheap items it should be ok. Do you know if they send by regular post? Post in my country is a joke, it takes weeks to get anything from EU, US takes months :(

Recent Popular Liked

Back