• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Tekno EB48 2.0 Competition Ready RC Buggy - Fully Loaded and Ready to Run! (UK)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ifti

Reaction score
This is the exact vehicle featured in this complete build series:
https://www.teknoforums.com/threads/tekno-eb48-2-0-complete-video-build-guide.1658/

TeknoRC EB48 2.0 Competition 1/8 Scale 4X4 Buggy
Complete with the following setup:
- Hobbywing XeRun XR8-Plus ESC
- Hobbywing XERUN-4268SD-BL-1/8-Motor-Sensored-G2-1900kv Motor
- Hot Racing NSG17M1 17t Steel Mod 1 Pinion Gear 5mm
- SRT BH9032 1/8 Car HV Brushless Servo
- TKR5253B – Aluminum Servo Horn 25T spline, 2 hole
- Sweep GT Road Tyres Pre-Mounted
- Sanwa MT-S Radio Transmitter
- Sanwa RX-482 Receiver
- Custom Painted Body Shell

Looking for £1150 for the lot.

All original boxes etc are included with the sale. This buggy was built as a project and has NEVER been run at all. Its completely new and mint - underside of chassis is completely spotless. All appropriate areas greased, shocks oil filled, steering endpoints set, and ready to run!

I know I will probably regret this sale later on but I'm moving on to another project and this is going to sit as a shelf queen otherwise!
I'm not desperate for a sale so will not entertain any lowball offers, but am happy to sell at a reasonable price in any configuration. ie:
- Rolling Chassis with custom painted body only (no electronics)
- With electronics and without transmitter/receiver
- Complete RTR set
- Any other configuration!

Would prefer a collection from East London (UK), although happy to post if costs are covered.

Any other details - let me know!

IMG_2294.jpgIMG_2295.jpgIMG_2296.jpgIMG_2297.jpgIMG_2298.jpgIMG_2299.jpgIMG_2300.jpgIMG_2301.jpgIMG_2302.jpgIMG_2303.jpgIMG_2304.jpgIMG_2306.jpg

Anyone want chassis rolling chassis with body only?

Im guessing insured shipping would be quite hefty to the US! Wouldn't make it very cost effective to be honest.

Sold as a rolling Chassis.
Have all the electronics (all boxed back up as new) available if anyone interested....

What you looking for for esc and motor? I could consider a spare for the pit bag.

What you looking for for esc and motor? I could consider a spare for the pit bag.

Sorry only just saw your message!
Happy to take offers - both are back in original boxes with all original accessories and paperwork etc ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Popular Liked

Back