• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekno - Confused

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freelosophy

Reaction score
let me just say I got a Granite and an MT410. Love the granite and love the tekno more. Got all the m2c upgrades on the stock tekno chassis and got a bunch of upgrades on the granite including tekno shocks. love them both! Both are now running good. Need another rig, but what should I get? Am thinking a truggy. Looked at Traxxas and Arrma but the tekno mt410 is so sweet, am thinking another arrma or traxxas will disappoint me. So am leaning towards a tekno electric buggy but I'd really appreciate some feedback from you guys or what truggy to get? I like to build so I that's why am leaning towards Tekno, plus tekno is such a quality rc. not sure others are as good, but don't know. please give me some directions . . .

Hello!! Tekno is amazing and, in my opinion, kind of the hobby for sure! They’re stuff is amazing, I love both my mt410 and et48! The et48 is a beast of a truggy and can easily be made from some pickup parts and an mt410 kit. That being said, if you’re looking for a new kit and something a little different than what you’ve already built, I’d recommend the losi xte truggy kit! It’s an AMAZING kit, but a little pricey... honestly, if you haven’t yet I’d recommend upgrading the piss out of the mt410 and enjoy the heck out of it!! I went a little build crazy myself and it’s fun at the time, but it’s REALLY easy to let it consume your wants hahaha arrma is awesome and I love my arrma vehicles, but you’ll definitely notice the difference in quality once you get your hands on one. If you’re able to understand what exactly the arrma, and other trucks are trying to do, you’ll be SUPER happy with an arrma at a fraction of the cost. If you’re looking at getting the same level of quality, build enjoyment, and precision as the Tekno you’ll be a little disappointed...

let me just say I got a Granite and an MT410. Love the granite and love the tekno more. Got all the m2c upgrades on the stock tekno chassis and got a bunch of upgrades on the granite including tekno shocks. love them both! Both are now running good. Need another rig, but what should I get? Am thinking a truggy. Looked at Traxxas and Arrma but the tekno mt410 is so sweet, am thinking another arrma or traxxas will disappoint me. So am leaning towards a tekno electric buggy but I'd really appreciate some feedback from you guys or what truggy to get? I like to build so I that's why am leaning towards Tekno, plus tekno is such a quality rc. not sure others are as good, but don't know. please give me some directions . . .
How do you intend on using this rig ??
Basher or Racing
Dirt, concrete, grass, sand

these questions could help narrow down the list

I do have to say my eb48.4 handles most all terrains very well

Wish oh I wish I had a track near by, so it will mostly parks and dirt fields and a ramp. If I could race I'd go with the eb but since I can't (dam it) am thinking et but not rtr unless it's the best way to go which I doubt. and thanks bro!
btw - am thinking a tekno mostly cause it's better quality everything based on what I read cause I don't have a Losi.

Last edited:
I think am going to wait and get the et48 2.0 when it comes out hopefully in a few weeks.
What did you end up going with I just built both kits eb and et I would definitely recommend the truggy if not racing the buggy is great um probably going to set mine up for onroad truggy can do it all.
6D76608C-5586-4895-A580-7B219230A5FA.jpeg
9FD78FEC-7845-4657-9F87-4F1BF2D8F30D.jpeg

you got both? good for you bro! what are the biggest differences between them. Frankly, am torn between them. I guess getting both is a good solution but costly ;)

you got both? good for you bro! what are the biggest differences between them. Frankly, am torn between them. I guess getting both is a good solution but costly ;)
Truggies are awesome off roaders, they fly over any terrain and are super fast. They’ve got more tire too which makes for more traction on loose surface.

Buggies are a touch less versatile due to lower ride and smaller tires. What they lose in efficiency is gained in precision, they are the most awesome RCs to drive. There is a reason off road racing is mainly raced with buggies, they are the most refined driving option out there. Because arms are shorter, they also tend to be stronger than Truggies.

I haven’t hardly ran the buggy got a bad esc from hobbystar so I had to order something else. With the buggy it weighs 8 pounds and turns on a dime definitely not good for grass. I just got it to try and it shares a lot of parts with the truggy I would always recommend the truggy much more versatile. I never had a buggy is the reason I got it. Nicochau summed it up really well .

I've kraton, mojave, Typhon and senton... good vehicle.
My last purchase is et 48 2.0 and now it's my favorite truck. Another level...
16220230266167224727417471519973.jpg

Recent Popular Liked

Back