• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

For Sale Tekno/Arrma CVD Driveshaft kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a MT410 I would like to do the Arrma 5mm cvd drive shaft mod I need a set of your custom retainer rings.Are they totally necessary? if so I would like to buy set Thanks I appreciate it. You told me to message you I’m not sure how to do that I hope this is OK

I have a MT410 I would like to do the Arrma 5mm cvd drive shaft mod I need a set of your custom retainer rings.Are they totally necessary? if so I would like to buy set Thanks I appreciate it. You told me to message you I’m not sure how to do that I hope this is OK
Just click on his avatar and select “start conversation”

Hope that helps!

I put my old LST XXL 2, 5mm cvd's on my Tekno 410, had to be a little creative with some extra shims, but came out perfect..

I put my old LST XXL 2, 5mm cvd's on my Tekno 410, had to be a little creative with some extra shims, but came out perfect..
Cool, what's the pin to pin measurement and which stub axles are you using with them?

Cool, what's the pin to pin measurement and which stub axles are you using with them?
it's stock, Driveshaft & Stub Axle from the LST XXL 2. The driveshaft is 142,5 mm. the stub axle is 44mm. the LST stub axle is a little longer than the Tekno stub and the driveshaft is a bit shorter but happens to fit perfect anyway ?!
By the way, thanks to you Overkill, for sharing the idea with the Arrma Driveshaft & Stub Axle, that inspired me to try out the LST cvd's.. I was just about to order the Arrma parts..?

Awesome, it's great to see alternative solutions. If anything the Losi CVD's would be cheaper because they use a 3mm pin on the wheel hex right?

I actually purchased a set of the Losi CVD's to try out. I did not like how far the stub axle sticks out on the inner part of the hub, the Arrma setup works better.

FYI, I will have more retainer rings back in stock next week.

One set (4) of rings is $10 shipped in the USA and $5 for each additional set. Outside of the USA is usually around $20 shipped.

Last edited:
This is great news. Glad i invested so much into arrma parts. Anyone know what else will be compatible with my et48.3?

Attachments

• IMG_20190829_181912.jpg
    IMG_20190829_181912.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_20190829_181612.jpg
    IMG_20190829_181612.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 391
The thicker CVD driveshafts and metal sleeved gearbox (not compatible) would be the only upgrades, everything else would be a downgrade.

Hi everyone,
Just a little update here. First a big thanks to Seth for sending me out some retainer rings for the axle upgrade.
I’m based in Australia and when I ordered part number AR220031, kit for axles and stubs, the stubs that arrived in the kit were actually 45mm ones off the kraton, outcast etc.
Not sure if it’s changed but just check with your suppliers that your getting the 36.5mm stub axles to suit the talion. Or order the parts individually like Seth has listed at the start.
I am building a game changer chassis setup so will post a few pics once I’m done. Cheers lads ?

Recent Popular Liked

Back