• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekin 4038 2000kv fitment question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cgoldsmith2

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
Hello! First build and first post here. I am trying to mount the Tekin 2000kv motor into the et48 2.0 and I cannot seem to be able to mount the motor with the tabs straight up. Is this a known thing or am I just completely missing something?

Thank you all for your help in advance!

Hello! First build and first post here. I am trying to mount the Tekin 2000kv motor into the et48 2.0 and I cannot seem to be able to mount the motor with the tabs straight up. Is this a known thing or am I just completely missing something?

Thank you all for your help in advance!

What you can do is "clock" the motor: unscrew the front cover / bell, turn the motor by the amount you need and screw it back. That's a very simple operation, you can use the opportunity to check your motor's bearings. Don't forget to thread lock your screws back.

And don't forget that Tekin uses standard size bolts (not metric) here very often!

Recent Popular Liked

Back