• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tebo takes Lutz place at Tekno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbone

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
Driving Style
Racer
Jared Tebo signs a deal with Tekno for 2019 and 2020. Leads me to believe we will be seeing a 1/10 2wd buggy soon as he is a world champ in that class. He will be looking to do it again for Tekno.

He said the first race he will be attending is the SIC race in alabama which is in mid january. I will be helping build the track for that race.

Sounds like fun, please post some pics of his gear if you can!

The team drivers are pretty tight lipped in our area on what Tekno's plans are for 2WD.

I guess that puts to bed any plans for TEKNO getting into the 2WD market anytime soon... shrug

I remember Tekno stating that they spent a couple years in testing the EB410 before even announcing its existence. Maybe this could mark the beginning of a new testing phase perhaps for a 2wd....gotta hope at least!

Last edited:
Yes, they spent 5 years developing the EB410, I wouldn't be surprised if it took that much more time to get a 2WD going, I would also expect them to wait at least until they have ordered final production run before making any public announcements.

Biggest questions would be how much of the EB410 could they use? How practical would it be? TEKNO is known for doing things the right way and I would appreciate it if they take all the time that is needed to produce a quality product than to rush into something just to make a quick buck knowing that it would be a crap design.

Recent Popular Liked

Back