• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

TBuggy's Mod EB410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBuggy

TF Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET410
  4. SCT410
Here is my mod motor EB410. I run this one on both the indoor and outdoor track.

The things that make this thing Tbuggy's;
Tekno servo horn
Tekno carbon fiber center plate
Tekno aluminum +1mm hexes
Tekno Aluminum shock caps
Tekno Delrin pistons
TLR shock limiters (using small spacers to accomplish the same thing MIP shock cartridge set does)
Exotek front camber plate
Exotek "B" block
Exotek steel "D" block
Avid bearings
Homemade lexan wing riser
Homemade SS front and rear skid plates
Mattox design chassis protector
PT diff and shock oils
SWorks wing

Running S Reedy Sonic 6.5 w/ Vortex R10 (160amp)
Savox 1258TG servo
Yeah Racing fan
Powered by SMC 4600 or Team Orion 5000

My homemade SS skid plates.

And a new body that matches my ET410

Plan on taking this out tomorrow, we should have some great weather tomorrow and have had enough dry days the track should be perfect right now!

I was out at our track , it's called the Hank Perry rc park , there having a big race weekend out there , all the big sponcers are there , tons of insane drivers , just money , money everywhere , course not for them , but talked to some folks that didn't think I was some kind of spy or something about my tekno ET410 build they were all about the Tekin set ups , I looked into that and it's actually very affordable , thinking going with that , as far as your list goes , thanx so much , I'll try n figger those things out , I'm 62 years old and some of your lingo is a chore for me but I'll definitely dig into your list , thank you ! I decided to go with the ET instead of the EB 410 LOTS OF BETTER STUFF ON IT , what your take on that ?

The ET is great, I love both of mine LOL!

As for "better stuff" on the ET, I am not sure what you mean? Most of the upgrade parts for the EB and the ET are interchangeable.

If it was me, I would get both LOL.

I did some upgrades recently during my latest rebuild.
Swapped out some parts.

Full carbon options with aluminum steering components and Ti turnbuckles.
IMG_5911.JPG

New electronics too;
HW XR10 Pro 160amp
Orion Ultimate mod 5.5t
Protek 160t
IMG_5912.JPG

Exotic aluminum center diff mount
IMG_5917.JPG

Added Universals in the rear and was going to install the exotek aluminum hubs but found that they are not compatible :-( with the bearings needed for the universals. I will have to check and see if the Trinity rear hubs are the same. Also added the Exotek captured outer hinge pins.
IMG_5916.JPG

Rear Exotek steel "D" brace.
IMG_5915.JPG

Swapped the shocks over to the front of the rear tower. Added a carbon wing riser with some exotek wing buttons.
IMG_5914.JPG

IMG_5902.JPG

Great build, it looks amazing too, I love the paint job.
I’m curious to know what tooth count you’re using for your spur and pinion, have you made any changes to your differentials yet?
I read somewhere that there is an upgradable aluminum diff kit available.

thx,
Jeremy

Recent Popular Liked

Back