• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

TBone Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
Man what a joke. Still waiting for a bumper I order Jan. 25th. I've emailed twice, no response. Had anyone ran into this problem?

I placed an order on 22-Jan-2020 and received it on 5-Feb-2020, they provided tracking when it was shipped on 28-Jan-2020. If you placed a large/custom order, I know they can take up to 2-3 weeks to make the parts:

Capture.JPG

Man what a joke. Still waiting for a bumper I order Jan. 25th. I've emailed twice, no response. Had anyone ran into this problem?

Yes, I wrote them and they said they have a lot of back orders. I'm sure it's just an after Christmas thing. Just send them a mail. But it will take about 5 days to get a response. At least that's my experience.

For what it’s worth I hear the response time is quicker if you contact them through social media and deliveries are quicker if you order through Amazon or eBay and not through their website.

Yes, they are terribly slow and short handed from what I hear. I’ve placed three orders in the last few months and each time it’s about a three week turnaround.

Supposedly they are revamping the way their company is doing business and now actually going to stock items instead of making them as they are ordered.

Sadly I've heard several times before that T-Bone is "going to do better" and always seems to do the opposite. Which is rather unfortunate as I really like their products, just now crazy about much else and why I recommend only buying T-Bone products from Amazon or eBay from 3rd party places as they WILL have them in stock and ready to ship.

Hi all,

Have ordered two bumpers again lately (since they revamped their ops). I am very pleased to say that they seem back on track and where we want them to be on shipping.

Hi all,

Have ordered two bumpers again lately (since they revamped their ops). I am very pleased to say that they seem back on track and where we want them to be on shipping.

I was waiting to hear someone say that! I have a broken bumper I want to get replaced and didn't want to bug them for a free replacement part when they are being impacted by all of the recent changes.

Recent Popular Liked

Back