• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

TBone Racing

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
ET48
Driving Style
Basher
Man what a joke. Still waiting for a bumper I order Jan. 25th. I've emailed twice, no response. Had anyone ran into this problem?

Billl DeLong

TF Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
EB410, EB48, ET48, ET410, SCT410
Driving Style
Racer
I placed an order on 22-Jan-2020 and received it on 5-Feb-2020, they provided tracking when it was shipped on 28-Jan-2020. If you placed a large/custom order, I know they can take up to 2-3 weeks to make the parts:

Capture.JPG

Ron Keele

Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
Man what a joke. Still waiting for a bumper I order Jan. 25th. I've emailed twice, no response. Had anyone ran into this problem?
Yes, I wrote them and they said they have a lot of back orders. I'm sure it's just an after Christmas thing. Just send them a mail. But it will take about 5 days to get a response. At least that's my experience.

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
ET48
Driving Style
Basher
For what it’s worth I hear the response time is quicker if you contact them through social media and deliveries are quicker if you order through Amazon or eBay and not through their website.

TIME MACHINE

Reaction score
Yes, they are terribly slow and short handed from what I hear. I’ve placed three orders in the last few months and each time it’s about a three week turnaround.

Recent Popular Liked