• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tbone bumper alternative

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freelosophy

Reaction score
Tbone is out of stock on everything still, does anyone have an alternative for an MT410 bashing bumper?

Tbone is out of stock on everything still, does anyone have an alternative for an MT410 bashing bumper?
I haven’t seen much else. I know MMM Germany has their own edition but they’re restocking currently and you need to contact their US rep to get stock for you since they ship in bulk. Maybe we could petition RPM to make us something.

When it comes down to it the upgraded bumpers are really just 1/8” nylon sheet bent, cut and bolted together using M3 hardware. I don’t think it’d be too hard to replicate your own.

I haven’t seen much else. I know MMM Germany has their own edition but they’re restocking currently and you need to contact their US rep to get stock for you since they ship in bulk. Maybe we could petition RPM to make us something.

When it comes down to it the upgraded bumpers are really just 1/8” nylon sheet bent, cut and bolted together using M3 hardware. I don’t think it’d be too hard to replicate your own.
I wonder if we’d be able to get a group buy going for some bumpers from mmm

I wonder if we’d be able to get a group buy going for some bumpers from mmm
That’s kind of how it works already. They have a US Rep on Facebook who takes orders and relays that info to the company in Germany. They make everything and send it all over in batches from what I understand. Here’s his Facebook page link:

https://www.facebook.com/GMangol13

They’re also designing a rear bumper which is what I’m really interested in. The stock one just folds so easily. Maybe even just a better brace on the stock and it would work fine.

Gary’s a great guy. Got my m3 skid and battery tray from him.

Last time we spoke the bumpers m3 uses are made by POS in Germany.

Attachments

• 38E2C1F4-0291-46EF-9BCD-1520101ED33A.jpeg
    38E2C1F4-0291-46EF-9BCD-1520101ED33A.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 202
  • FD7D3DDA-DCBB-4113-8B44-644DAF059D28.jpeg
    FD7D3DDA-DCBB-4113-8B44-644DAF059D28.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 203
  • 14BF2A90-4282-4833-BEDB-03DD3B2C48E7.jpeg
    14BF2A90-4282-4833-BEDB-03DD3B2C48E7.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 196
Well I picked up a wheelie bar from tbone last time they where in stock. It looks fantastic but since it uses the factory bracket to the shock tower I still have the same issue of it folding up on itself in a bad landings hard wheelies. I thought about making some braces out of rod and red ends... so far not to pleased with it I must say...

I agree and have the same issue. I just pull it back up but it's not ideal. I have a broken front bumper and nothing else than T-bone, hard to believe no one else makes basher bumpers. Not buying from Tbone again unless they have the only part. Their stocking sucks!

I agree and have the same issue. I just pull it back up but it's not ideal. I have a broken front bumper and nothing else than T-bone, hard to believe no one else makes basher bumpers. Not buying from Tbone again unless they have the only part. Their stocking sucks!
They were pretty good a few years ago. Restocked quickly, lifetime warranty, good support. I wonder what happened to them.

Recent Popular Liked

Back