• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

T-Bone Parts Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bennie98

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Hi

I ordered the T-Bone skid plate, the wheelie bar and the mud guards for my mt410 the 21st of march.

Today I received the order.

When I wanted to mount the skid plate with the wheelie bar and original front bumper, it seemed not possible to do due to incompatibility.

Is there anyone who has done both the skid plate and the front bumper and rear wheelie bar who can show me how it should be done?

I would very much appreciate it!

Okay, on the facebook group there have been a couple of responses. Somebody just mounted the tbone racing front bumper on it.. but it looks the same like the original bumper, too much strain on the screwholes when screwed in completely.
So Steve Steinbuch just cut the skidplate to fit with the original bumper. (see photo attached)
I think I'm going to do this as well.
However, I'm still waiting on a reply from Tbone racing themselves to see what they say is the ideal mounting procedure.

Attachments

• steve steinbuch.jpg
    steve steinbuch.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 614
I had been wanting this but wasn’t sure on the install either. Let us know how it goes.

They want a pic to see what the problem is. But it's not possible for me to put the parts on for the moment, so it will have to wait.. :/

I sent them a mail with pictures including the one above. They haven't been in touch since. If I get a reply I'll post it here. :)

They are pretty responsive. I had a slight defect on mine and they were very willing to work with me.

I’ve torn up the underside of the MT on gravel and I feel like I’ve barely put 6 packs through it. May snag this and hope you figure it out first ?

That's why I bought it. I only rode the mt410 twice and it already has got some scratches. Nothing extreme. But I didn't do anything. Just rode up and down a parking lot a few times.
So yeah, I'm anxious to get it installed too. If they don't reply by tuesday I'm putting some duct tape underneath and see what that does. I hope they reply soon though.

They responded to my email.

The Chassis skid is made to mount underneath our bumpers bumpers!
I see now the flow in the design, I will bring this up to our design department.

This is really awful.
So they didn't even know this was an issue, they didn't notice this?
And nothing as an excuse or explanation to fix this for me..
I expected more from this company from all the comments I read about their products..

Recent Popular Liked

Back