• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

T-bone bumpers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAVERICK

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
Now that t-bone is no longer does anyone know of anyone that is making anything that can compare

It's not too difficult to make your own, buy some 1/8" kydex and make a template with carboard first then trace it onto the kydex with a silver sharpie, cut with a dremel and use a heat gun to shape the plastic to the desired angle.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=1/8"+kydex&crid=EVS08DMDUWG0&sprefix=1/8+kydex,aps,178&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

I used to make custom bumpers with my CNC, but remodeling my home and won't get the CNC out of storage until next Spring at the earliest:

There is a guy on eBay that has some, but sold out now. He is getting more though.

eBay seller: garageliferc Has a few good things for sale, Mt410 bumpers are ordered he said. They look similar to the ones Tbone made, maybe a little cooler looking I think.

eBay seller: garageliferc Has a few good things for sale, Mt410 bumpers are ordered he said. They look similar to the ones Tbone made, maybe a little cooler looking I think.
I ordered the Phase1 direct from germany (same one garagelife was selling I think) It was $47.66 with all the tax, fees and shipping.
https://www.phase1rc.com/p/frontbumper-tekno-mt410-hd
Will report back after I bash it up some.

Got the Phase1 Monday so shipping from Germany no problem.
It is quite a bit heavier, and requires modifying the sway bar attachment if you want to use it. I opted to go without front sway bar for now. Haven't bashed it yet, so more to come on that front. Build quality seems excellent and there's a bonus set of 17mm wheel hexes in the hardware pack.

IMG_0793.jpegIMG_0795.jpegIMG_0794.jpeg
IMG_0797.jpeg

IMG_0803.jpeg

IMG_0801.jpeg

Last edited:
Got the Phase1 Monday so shipping from Germany no problem.
It is quite a bit heavier, and requires modifying the sway bar attachment if you want to use it. I opted to go without front sway bar for now. Haven't bashed it yet, so more to come on that front. Build quality seems excellent and there's a bonus set of 17mm wheel hexes in the hardware pack.

View attachment 10179View attachment 10181View attachment 10180View attachment 10182

View attachment 10185

View attachment 10184
Looks great!

I'm surprised nobody has filled T-Bone Racing's spot in the USA.

I've knocked it around a bit today. Couple of face plants, Id say the phase1 bumper is looking good so far. Also put the Proline skid pads on and I'm pretty happy with them as well so far.

IMG_0826.jpeg

Recent Popular Liked

Back