• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Stixx’s Eb410.2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you lfti! It took 45 days for me to get this kit. The only good part was that I ordered most of what I needed from the same place and it shipped together.

I've done the same! lol.
Everything else is there and waiting for the main part!!!
Was considering asking for everything else to be shipped, but then again I'll be sitting here look at the electronics with nothing to put them in! lol

I spoke with two different people at both Horizon hobby and Tower hobby and they said most likely June or July for these to come back in stock. One said she would be surprised if they got them before July.
Get an MT410 to hold you over for now.

Talk about kicking a man when he's down! lol Joking dude.
I sold my X-Maxx a few months ago and have a Traxxas Maxx arriving tomorrow instead, where I have a few upgrades to bolt on. Should keep me busy for a bit!
I did think of changing to the EB410 instead, but I know if I get something else I'll always wish I had waited for the EB48 deep down!

Anyways, enough on me! Lets get back to topic, and get some more pics up!!!!

I've done the same! lol.
Everything else is there and waiting for the main part!!!
Was considering asking for everything else to be shipped, but then again I'll be sitting here look at the electronics with nothing to put them in! lol

Talk about kicking a man when he's down! lol Joking dude.
I sold my X-Maxx a few months ago and have a Traxxas Maxx arriving tomorrow instead, where I have a few upgrades to bolt on. Should keep me busy for a bit!
I did think of changing to the EB410 instead, but I know if I get something else I'll always wish I had waited for the EB48 deep down!

Anyways, enough on me! Lets get back to topic, and get some more pics up!!!!
I can’t say enough about the 410.2 clearly it’s still a “virgin”. Rear tires showing up tomorrow, from one of the only stores that had stock. I think your making the right choice bud, if you get something just to have it, you’ll kick yourself later.

So I decided to keep the protek servo horn. I actually like it better from a geometry stand point. The stock Tekno sits higher ( which applies to the aluminum one which I have on my SCT) and gives an odd up/down action to the steering link during operation. I had to sacrifice some plastic to overcome the bind of having a lower setup. It’s very minimal and I like the more linear travel.
9969D1B5-ED98-48BA-9F41-55CF8308AAC6.jpeg
0E725617-04E7-4CEA-8C20-94F730B3C222.jpeg

Owing to the fact I got done time on my hands I went with the universal fit JConcepts clear chassis protection.... I double sided tape it to the bottom and get a rough outline then hit with a super sharp hobby knife for the details. After putting it on I warm everything up with a hairdryer before wrapping the edges, gives it a clean pre cut look and once cool isn’t going anywhere !
513DCC33-90C1-42F9-B52A-AF52C175A893.jpeg
31884CCF-2AA5-4B4A-81C1-2C2EED912EEA.jpeg

Haven’t double checked anything yet, just bound the receiver, set initial steering and calibrated the ESC. Need to set ride height, drop and the rest. I never said I was a painter and out of good mask but here she is. Amethyst purple metallic and yellow to kinda match up with the 410.3 sct.
1772C09C-17E4-4F70-9379-667F9805A8FE.jpeg
942EC4FA-D1AD-4CE2-927A-AD73AC4A87B2.jpeg

I set it loose in my basement just to shake it down a bit..... not nearly enough room lol. Hope the weather turns and I can at least get outside. I’m planning a track practice as soon as it’s nice enough. Won’t be like race conditions as the track hasn’t opened yet, but I should be able to get a feel for any big changes that need to be made from stock setup. I’m lucky that it’s close to home and is pretty secluded.

Thats looking awesome dude!
I like the chassis protector - keeps the screw heads clean and free of debris etc too - I'm assuming its a 'one use' item? Is it easy to remove without leaving sticky residue?

Thats looking awesome dude!
I like the chassis protector - keeps the screw heads clean and free of debris etc too - I'm assuming its a 'one use' item? Is it easy to remove without leaving sticky residue?
The JConcepts clears are cheap and come in packs of 2. I haven’t had much issue with stickiness and use some thinner to clean the chassis. Pretty much put on a new one when doing a full tear down ( season end maintenance) I like the clear, even mid season if you need to get at a screw I just cut around the ones I need. Avid makes good ones but they seem to all come opaque and you can’t see the screws. Look awesome tho...

So I’ve had a chance to hit the track !! Alone mind you but still nice to get out there. Maclan esc and motor are wicked, no issues and had to turn epa down a bit... fast as hell. Can’t wait to have some competition.

Spent some time in the shop as well.... wanted a pit stand taller then what you can get anywhere.
DA50CC7C-018D-4B79-BBAC-08B330D2FDC1.jpeg

Built around a big ass bearing so it spins 360. I’ll be adding holes in the hdpe for shocks to chill in and spots for tools.

Recent Popular Liked

Back