• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Steering box binding with outer shaft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReMiXeDg

Reaction score
Anyone know what my issue can me see the picture below

Attachments

• 20200406_171504.jpg
    20200406_171504.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 264
What's it doing??

Its touching the output shaft and if the wheel is tuned and the wheels rotating itll make a clicking noise becuase its rubbing

I fixed it seem like I didnt tighten the screws the right way. Now the issue im issue I'm having is with the front wheel alignment. Anyone know what's the size the turnbuckles suppose to be.

I fixed it seem like I didnt tighten the screws the right way. Now the issue im issue I'm having is with the front wheel alignment. Anyone know what's the size the turnbuckles suppose to be.
I have the same issue I think. Do you mean the front wheels aren't perfectly straight across from each other? Like one it in the straight across middle and the other is slightly off? Should be just a simple turnbuckle adjustment I hope. No sure if I should do it now or wait until I hook up the steering servo.

Yea I believe it's the turn buckles need adjustment

Recent Popular Liked

Back