• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Spec sheet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveko23

Reaction score
I'm curious if there is somewhere I'm missing that lists the specs of each of the cars. Basically I'm looking for length, wheelbase, width, maybe weight? I see on a few of the cars I can drill into them and get those details, but other cars I can't seem to find the info. Mostly this is a product of my curiosity and inability to figure out which kit to buy. I don't really have a good frame of reference for the size of each of them compared to something I'm more familiar with (Traxxas Slash or Kraton 6s for example). Also curious if there is a good photo gallery to see them all? I've mostly just been trying to google "Tekno EB48 EB410" and I do get some decent results, but I'm sure there are plenty of different looking cars out there to see that I'm not finding easily.

The main problem is that each kit can be modified in many ways which would alter the specs you're looking for so it's not practical to list this information as opposed to an RTR which pre-selects wheel offset, etc

Generally, TEKNO kits are designed to fit within the respective class rules outlined by ROAR which lists weight and dimension limits:
https://www.roarracing.com/downloads/2013_ROAR_Rule_Book.pdf

So pick the class to see what size you are interested in, then pick the kit and select the appropriate parts for the class to stay within spec, hope that helps :)

For size reference in my avatar

Top vehicle in pic: ET48
Middle : EB48
Bottom: EB410

EB48 uses same chassis/length as SCT410 and MT410
SCT410 has shorter ams/axles and uses 12mm hex instead of 17mm hex
MT410 uses longer ET48 arms, really should be called MT48 and SCT48 respectively, but that's another discussion
ET410 uses the same chassis as the EB410 but has longer arms similar to how MT410 is based on the EB48

Last edited:
Tekno MT410 is roughly the same size as an Arrma Outcast 6S
On the top the Arrma, on the bottom the Tekno:
20200710_135328.jpg

Recent Popular Liked

Back