• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Some props from MSM on the MT410, best monster truck ever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sludog

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Mark Santa Maria, Tekno racer YouTuber, just posted this youtube video of his finished MT410 build and had some great things to say about the truck.
Enjoy

When I saw the plastic servo arm I knew bash time was going to be short. :cry:
I really hope that the Protek 100T servo works out. I'll be watching to see a few of his bash sessions and the durability of the Protek. You could get almost three of those servos for the price of one name brand high torque servo.

I know my 130t, 150ss and 160t's all came with aluminum servo horns that will work. I do have a used 100s in a TC so I can't say for certain that it does or does not comes with a horn for sure but all the other do.

I assume it must not have came with one since he didn't even bust it out as a spare. Probably another way they can sell the servo for cheap.

I know my 130t, 150ss and 160t's all came with aluminum servo horns that will work. I do have a used 100s in a TC so I can't say for certain that it does or does not comes with a horn for sure but all the other do.

I assume it must not have came with one since he didn't even bust it out as a spare. Probably another way they can sell the servo for cheap.
Are you happy with the Protek servos? Which servo and what vehicles do you run with then in? Everyone seems to go for the 170t which about the same price as the Hitech and Savox monster torque servos I'm more familiar with.

I have had really good luck with protek servos. I have them mostly in my 1/10 scale rigs ET and EB410. I had the 150ss in my EB48.3 for a long time and just moved it to my ET410. I would have gotten a 170 for my EB48 2.0 but I skimped and spent about half that much on a power hobby servo that has even better specs. Not saying I won't ever get a 170t but it just wasn't in my budget at the moment.

I have a protek 170 in my eb48.4. Its total overkill but excellent. The 155 is also extremely popular and well regarded for about 20% less cost. Still a very premium servo at a premium price.

Recent Popular Liked

Back