• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND SOLD New Tekno ET48.3 With Extras

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctraut5

Reaction score
TRUCK SOLD
I am reluctantly selling my Tekno ET48.3 because I need the money elsewhere right now. It is mostly built, and includes everything that comes with the complete kit plus extras. I pretty much stopped building when it came to electronics installation. I have been building kits since the early 90s and take great care in doing it correctly. I built the diffs with general bashing in mind, and used PT Racing fluids (30k center, 20k front, and 10k rear). I have over $700 invested in the kit, and the optional parts.

Extras include:
-Tekno 2mm wheel hexes (installed and stock hexes will be included)
-Tekno 25T aluminum servo horn (still in package)
-Tekno rear arm mud guards (still in package)
-Tekno orange springs front and rear (installed and stock springs will be included)
-Tekno steel 44T spur gear (installed and stock spur included)
-Tekno black wing and stock white wing included

I would like to get $450 for all of these items together including the optional parts. Everything is brand new and has never been used. I really only want to deal with shipping to the lower 48 United States, and will work with you on the shipping costs. I know I am new here, and if you need feedback, I am ctraut5 on ebay and have been buying and selling RC stuff for a long time! I have a few other items that I would like to sell and I will list those in a separate reply below. If the same person wants those items we can try to work out a package deal. Let me know if you guys have any questions!

fullsizeoutput_54f.jpeg9H1+fxiuTYeCd+DmZvqmeQ.jpgfullsizeoutput_550.jpegCXedmbieSl+EgFFgzDnyoQ.jpgfullsizeoutput_553.jpegfullsizeoutput_555.jpegfullsizeoutput_558.jpegfullsizeoutput_55b.jpegHrkTTQpCTnGyXYwfjATm6A.jpg

Last edited:
ALL ITEMS SOLD
Here are the other items that I am also selling. They are all new and never opened!

Castle Mamba Monster X P/N 010-0145-00 SOLD
M2C Racing Rear Brace (Long) M2C6775 and Center Brace M2C6905 SOLD
4 Arrma Backflip tires and wheels SOLD

occkFF%ZRmWiLEK5Qiu7QA.jpgdfz3tCf9RaC+KGf2ZPKH1A.jpgv1XjPj+MQVWIn0UrRxAZ%w.jpgUNc3+63hT2KJmFQyiO8HEw.jpgnz0oKgeBTm+8UlPVmqJcUQ.jpg

Last edited:
I would have bought this a week or two ago. I literally just finished building mine yesterday. I was looking for something decent used or with minimal wear but couldn’t find anything.

That's usually how my timing works...hope you enjoy yours!

Arrma backflips sold, but everything else is still available!

Is this available? I am in NY and would be willing to pay right away through paypal..

Anthony 914.393.3414

Recent Popular Liked

Back