• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Slogrits MT410 build.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Body looks great(y)

I notice you have the m2c center brace that some of us had issues with, myself included. i see the famous gap and hope you don't end up breaking it... they recently pulled those from the market, redesign should be avail soon.

m2c-gap.jpg

I notice you have the m2c center brace that some of us had issues with, myself included. i see the famous gap and hope you don't end up breaking it... they recently pulled those from the market, redesign should be avail soon.

m2c-gap.jpg
Well that stinks. Hope it holds.

First run 4s was dead had to run 6s. ESC came untapped.

Ah Bummer. Use a zip tie, the esc plate has little notches for it.

Found the Traxxas slash battery foam with adhesive on one side works great to keep the rear brace in correct position after a tumble.

Attachments

• 2333E57E-D51F-416E-BEAA-247AB741ADA4.jpeg
    2333E57E-D51F-416E-BEAA-247AB741ADA4.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 402
So I have ordered everything. The MT410 kit is back ordered along with the Futaba 3pv transmitter and receiver.

Parts acquired:
  • TKR6051 Shock Pistons
  • TKR7075 aluminum caps
  • TKR5060 servo brace
  • TKR5262 diff mount
  • TKR6146 cartridge set
  • TKR6015 cartridge caps
  • TKR5115 Spur gear
  • TKR5253B 15T Servo horn
  • TKR8767 front shock spring orange
  • TKR6083 rear shock spring
  • TKR6013 shock adj. nut
  • TKR4177 17t pinion
  • TKR5433 rear mud guards
  • Pro-Line Baja Bug Body
  • M2C center brace
  • M2C rear brace
  • M2C rear shock tower brace
  • Castle 1515 MMX Combo
  • Savox 1270TG
  • Pro-Line Shockwave tires (can’t find backflips)
  • Castle Creations motor fan.
  • T-Bone stunt truck bumper
  • T-Bone XV4 front bumper
I probably missed something things are still on the way. I impatiently painted the body gave a good coat of Plasti Dip and then gave it the old Gorilla tape goto.

Why are you using shorter front springs than stock? I'm not speaking about rate, but these are 5mm shorter.

Recent Popular Liked

Back