• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

For Sale Slevin’s ET48.3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slevin

Ummm Yeah!
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
Hey guys!

It’s been an amazing journey building my ultimate ET48.3 basher, however due to time, family, and other interests, I’m afraid I need to part with it. This is an awesome community and I’ve learned so much from a lot of you and I loved updating my extremely long build thread :)

Below is a list of all the parts I’ve put into this awesome machine and their suggested retail price basically to give me and idea of what I’ve spent lol! Excluding the 20% off coupon from Mitch but we all know we have taken advantage of that!! :)

I’d like to try to sell it all together but I know that might not be possible so I will part out certain items like the electronics, etc. I really do not want to part out the m2c racing parts because it basically half m2c racing lol. I want to keep all that together, meaning as a slider. Please note, I have an assortment of extra parts and hardware and that can be included with the slider.

List of items and upgrades with retail prices not what I’m asking haha:

m2c6825 TEKNO GAME CHANGER EXTENDED (TRUGGY) CHASSIS - $180

m2c6980 E TRUGGY 48.3 REAR HORIZONTAL CHASSIS STIFFENER KIT - $65

m2c6903 TEKNO ELECTRIC BUGGY AND TRUGGY DIFF COMBO SET - 119.98

m2c6905 TEKNO ALUMINUM SOLID CENTER BRACE -$35

m2c6770 TEKNO 48.3/48.4 16MM ZRS SHOCK CAPS - $50

m2c6775 TEKNO 48.3 TRUGGY REAR CENTER BRACE - $20

Overkill’s Tekno/Arrma CVD Driveshaft kits - $120

TBR front/rear bumper with wheelie bar and mud guards $50

Dboots backflip tires - $60

Hobbywing max 6 - $160

Hobbystar 4092 - $70

Hitec servo - $95

SMC 6s 5400mah - $100

Kit $600

Futaba 3PV - $120

Rcscrewz stainless steel screw set - $30

Various diff and shock oils and stock parts

Arrma Typhon rear center drive shaft - $10

I’ve spent around $2,000 give or take on this. I know I will not make which is fine lol. Given my aforementioned request, if you see something you want, give me an offer.

The slider itself with all the upgrades, I spent quite a lot. Roughly $1,300 give or take. So if you are interested in it we can work out some sort of deal I’m sure.

I wanted to post this here before going anywhere else because you guys are awesome :)

You can see the latest photos in my build thread

Below are recent photos. The body does have more abuse to it now since I’ve ran it a few time recently. I did replace the servo horn that is pictured below with a new protek one since I broke the previous one.

The ET is currently being cleaned of dust and dirt. I only ship clean parts :)

NOOO you can't sale this thing @Slevin!

Recent Popular Liked

Back