• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410.3 Slash Offset Wheels Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brodieab

Reaction score
A guy at my track runs slash offset wheels on his SCT410.3 so I bought some primes already mounted on Slash 4x4 offset wheels (proline renegades). The wheels rub in the back pretty good, is there a certain hub offset I need to be running for these to avoid that? It seems like most adapters I can find are for 17mm hexes which these are not. Did I waste my money on these wheels? Thanks in advance.

A guy at my track runs slash offset wheels on his SCT410.3 so I bought some primes already mounted on Slash 4x4 offset wheels (proline renegades). The wheels rub in the back pretty good, is there a certain hub offset I need to be running for these to avoid that? It seems like most adapters I can find are for 17mm hexes which these are not. Did I waste my money on these wheels? Thanks in advance.
I should specify the rubbing is on the arms as they touch the webbing of the wheels.

I’d be trimming the webbing or you can upgrade to the clamping hexes. Part number Tkr1654x is a +1 mm hex option. Exotech also has some wider hexes, any of them for the eb410 will work as they use m6 stub axles also.

Slash wheels are a wider offset than the SCTE offset the truck was designed for, so I'm surprised they're rubbing. They should have even more clearance than the intended wheels, unless the ribs are really big. As suggested above, I would just trim/dremel the ribs a little, or, if you don't the truck being even wider, grab some wider hexes.

Recent Popular Liked

Back