• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Set Screw Front/Rear arms.??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RPG.rc

Reaction score
What are the set screws that screw into each of the 4 arms near the hinge pins.?? Seems they just sit there.

What are the set screws that screw into each of the 4 arms near the hinge pins.?? Seems they just sit there.

rear_droop.jpg

The parts indicated as TKR1611? Those are the droop screws - the manual explains what droop is and how to adjust it in the Set Up Information section.

View attachment 7885

The parts indicated as TKR1611? Those are the droop screws - the manual explains what droop is and how to adjust it in the Set Up Information section.
Ah. l see now. Thanks. l couldn't see that the set-screw goes entirely through the arm. With all due respect, the illustration needs improvement. lt doesn't show the contact point of the screw to the chassis. The underside.

This is my first kit. That said, there were probably 4 or 5 points of frustration as l built the kit. This being one of them. l should have marked them off as l went along in the build and listed them here. I've only owned RTR RC's. Traxxas and Arrma. Plenty of room for improvement on those 2 brands.!! Anyone who has built a kit has built their first kit. The instructions should be written with that in mind. Don't get me wrong. I'm not blowing steam here. I'm just saying as great of a kit as this is there is always room for improvement. To aid beginners. First timers. We've all been there. Thanks for your help.!! Cheers from the peanut gallery....

Lots of YouTube videos out there that help a lot.😉
Thanks for that. You are absolutely right. Why does my tired old mind never think of these things.??? l am getting better at thinking that way but it's still sort of rare that l do. Good tip. Thanks.

Recent Popular Liked

Back