• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Servo Security

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cnemie

Reaction score
I did not care for the look or security of the stock servo mount screws, so I ordered some Team Associated aluminum servo washers (ASC27128) and M3x16mm flat head screws (TKR1327). I think it is a lot cleaner and more secure.
3D0AE230-86BC-480F-B17D-55836C775C84.jpeg

I agree this looks much cleaner, I appreciate using countersink washers too, but these are just for the bling factor, they don't really improve the durability when compared to the stock washers that come with the kit. Integy sells these as well in various colors if you want to dress up your ride:
https://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=32519&p_catid=439

Not that I have ever broken a servo tab in any of my Tekno rides, I have grown to appreciate aluminum case servos and I believe these are the way to go if you truly want to improve durability ;)

Good point. I was experiencing screw wander with the stock set up. I felt this set up kept everything in better alignment by locking the screws in place. My next servo will be an aluminum case.

Recent Popular Liked

Back