• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Servo Horns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfulcher

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. ET48
  3. ET410
  4. MT410
  5. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
I am at the last stages of the build and have a question. I have a Savox SC-1256TG servo installed with the taller mount. I am trying to put the servo horns on and they are all really tight. Are they supposed to be? The horns that came with the server are all easy to put on. Also, there are three of them each having a different letter H, K/S, and F. I can't see any difference between them. Is there a difference? Should I use the server horn from Savox? (Does it really matter?)

I am so close, so close!!!!

Thanks

I believe Savox uses 25T splines which are compatible with Futaba = F marking

H = Hitec = 24 teeth
K/S = KO Propo and Sanwa (formerly Airtronics) = 23 teeth

I highly recommend investing in the aluminum servo horn ASAP, the stock plastic horns are good for basic testing and will strip faster than you expect.

https://www.teknorc.com/shop/tkr6563a-aluminum-servo-horn-25t-standard-low-profile-m3-clamp-eb410/

I see this is currently out of stock, so I would contact them to see when they expect to come back in stock or possibly search around the net for someone else to see if they have any in stock. I don't know of any aftermarket brands that might be compatible, I would stick with TEKNO branded horns to play it safe.

Good Luck!

Recent Popular Liked

Back