• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

For Sale SCT410 parts new in package

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBuggy

TF Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET410
  4. SCT410
Just trying to unload a bunch of items I don't need. Most of these items were included with purchases I made in the past or were just extras I won't need. All of Tekno parts are brand new unless stated otherwise. I can provide more pics if desired. I want to get rid of this stuff to clear space mostly and am willing to accept reasonable offers as long as I am not paying to sell this stuff. Shipping is usually the big price extra on my end and will definitely consider lower than listed prices if purchasing multiple things since I can save on shipping that way. I would even be willing to sell it all in one lot if offer a fair price, otherwise prices are as noted and shipping to lower the 48 is included. Would be willing to ship anywhere if buyer pays shipping/customs. I only except PayPal for payment and all sales are final, no returns. If you want better pictures just ask I will either post them or send them directly to you. Best way to reach me atm is here via PM.

I will try to make this easy: $5 for each package ($5 for all of the hinge pin braces) shipped or $40 for everything
parts posted for sale are;
Grey rear springs
Grey front springs
Red rear springs
2x spindles
shock caps
brace set
shock rod ends
rear arms
hinge pin braces
img_5950_d86555a3bfd907bc80d806c14e04e1bc284972d9.jpg

Last edited: