• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410.3 Sct410 2wd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevintmckay

Reaction score
I have seen several articles about converting to 2wd but do not understand why this would be desired.

Thanks

1/10th 2wd SCT is a racing class. Tekno does not make any 2wd platforms currently.

Someone would want to do this if they are trying to maintain the same brand and are running other classes at the same time.

And some people just like doing something different (as far as a Tekno goes), thats what this hobbies is about IMO.

1/10th 2wd SCT is a racing class. Tekno does not make any 2wd platforms currently.

Someone would want to do this if they are trying to maintain the same brand and are running other classes at the same time.

And some people just like doing something different (as far as a Tekno goes), thats what this hobbies is about IMO.

Ok thanks, makes sense.

I just converted my EB48SL to a 2wd sand buggy. Not sure how it will perform yet since I haven't had a chance to run it yet. I converted it using the recommendations on the the Tekno website.
IMG_4546.JPG

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back