• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

RPM idiots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chainsaw10

Stiff member
TF Excellence Award
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
  2. MT410
  3. DB48
Driving Style
Basher
The geniuses at RPM could be making us some nice bumpers or body mounts for our Teknos. But instead they spend their time making pink parts. Friggin Idiots.
https://www.bigsquidrc.com/now-at-rpm-pink-upgrade-parts/

Maybe they’ll also start making tampon dispensers that fit under the body of a traxxas slash.

Whoa easy there.

I actually like the pink color even though they don't have anything I can use since it's mostly just Slash and Rustler parts. Adding a color option to pre-existing parts is FAR easier than adding new parts that have yet to be designed.

I'll tell everyone here the same thing I told everyone on ArrmaForum long ago. RPM is a business and like most any other business they LOVE to sell you things that make them a profit. I know it may sound crazy, but it's true - RPM would love to take your money.

However designing new products for RC's cost THEM money to design and put into production. In addition if RPM feels the market or interest is to small than they are very unlikely to make anything for us. The best way to get them to start making items for Tekno is to email the heck out of them.

You need to email them, your buddy at the track or bash spot who also has a Tekno needs to email RPM and ask them to make stuff. Tell them what you would like to see made. Then set a reminder for yourself and email them every week, month or quarter.

I can assure you if RPM starts getting tons of emails from everyone asking that a part to be made, RPM will make it I'm very sure of. Why? Because they love to sell stuff - just like any other business. ;)

So get started today... contact them now http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/contact/

I agree with WoodiE that I like the pink color as well, but your comment was hilarious. Like WoodiE said it is a business and you have to look at it like this.
1. There are 1,000 Slashes for every Tekno.
2. Tekno owners WANT RPM parts. Traxxas owners NEED RPM parts. I can't remember the last time that I saw a Slash owner that didn't have $100 in RPM stuff on them.

What are you looking for them to make? I'll send an email as well.

I was just trying to be funny more than anything, but maybe I will email them. .........And see if they’ll make an onboard rc tampon dispenser. In pink(at least for you guys who want a pink rc):)

I was just trying to be funny more than anything, but maybe I will email them. .........And see if they’ll make an onboard rc tampon dispenser. In pink(at least for you guys who want a pink rc):)
Ask if they can make a combo tampon/maxi-pad holder because some of us like options.

And don't be mad, some of my favorite things in life are pink. Why do you think I am still hanging around with my wife? It's not because she makes great conversation. LOL

I have to agree it's almost annoying how few aftermarket parts there are for us, but we have to remember it's because we don't need many. Anyone who's owned a Slash (i have) knows how ridiculously frequently they break. I had RPM shock towers and A-Arms on mine very quickly . Tekno's (1/8 comp kits in general) simply don't need those parts upgraded.
Bumpers though I would love to see. T-Bones are good, but they are a bit crude. The RPM stuff is a lot more refined. RPM body mounts would be really cool.

I have to agree it's almost annoying how few aftermarket parts there are for us, but we have to remember it's because we don't need many. Anyone who's owned a Slash (i have) knows how ridiculously frequently they break. I had RPM shock towers and A-Arms on mine very quickly . Tekno's (1/8 comp kits in general) simply don't need those parts upgraded.
Bumpers though I would love to see. T-Bones are good, but they are a bit crude. The RPM stuff is a lot more refined. RPM body mounts would be really cool.

Apart from the shock towers and centre diff mount and body mounts!! lol

The geniuses at RPM could be making us some nice bumpers or body mounts for our Teknos. But instead they spend their time making pink parts. Friggin Idiots.
https://www.bigsquidrc.com/now-at-rpm-pink-upgrade-parts/

Maybe they’ll also start making tampon dispensers that fit under the body of a traxxas slash.
I think they need to bring back white dyeable parts again.

You think that's bad? Maybe google RPM "Bumper Nuts" (available in pink too btw)

What I liked was how the RPM guys have "carefully worked on the perfect shade of vibrant pink".

I wonder how long that took.....

Recent Popular Liked

Back