• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Replacement front bumper options..??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

So here I am, I'm Tiny Rick..!!!
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
  2. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
As the title says..?

Any suggestions for a tougher front bumper..??

Do all 1/8th Tekno's use the same mounting bolt holes for bumpers..??

T Bone Racing has awesome bumpers. They also offer lifetime warranty.

I have their bumpers on almost every one of my rigs... ?

note: they were kind off reorganizing their shop lately and that affected their shipping time. Not sure where they stand now. Will likely get a bumper for my SCT, the stock one is weak.

Another vote for T-Bone here.
I purchased their entire kit for my X-Maxx a long while ago. They were quite new back then and had some quality control issues though, but I'm sure that would have resolved by now! Only issue with them seems to be the long shipping times a they made to order, although I think they are starting to stock items now for a faster turnaround.....

https://www.pos-modellbau.de/shop/marke-n-z/tekno-rc/

I have no experience with this brand, but looks nice, sorry the site is in German ? and they are closed for the time being.

Screenshot_20200425-182727_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg

T-bone just take too long to get, I ordered stuff for my Arrma's once before and it took nearly a month to arrive..? I live in the UK..!! not on the moon..?

The POS stuff is super nice and easier for me to get, but out of stock at the moment..?

I checked RPM too and they don't do any Tekno stuff..

Sorry I should have been clearer, my seller in the UK is out of stock..??
No problem, the same over here, If I order the parts from Germany I get a €17,- shipping rate. We have only 1 Tekno dealer over here in the NL.

Sorry I should have been clearer, my seller in the UK is out of stock..??

Dude everything in the Uk is out of stock! If its not enough we are currently stuck at home, we cant find stock of new toys to play with either! and when we can delivery takes weeks!!!!

Recent Popular Liked

Back