• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Recommended Tekno ET410 Equipment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
This is a list of Tekno RC suggested equipment list for the new Tekno ET410 1/10th scale truggy. This is just some initial recommendations so please share below what gear you are or plan on running in your Tekno ET410 truggy.

Front & Rear Wheels - 12mm hex, AE offset
Associated stadium truck
DE Racing stadium truck
JConcepts stadium truck

Front & Rear Wheels - 12mm hex, Traxxas Slash offset
AKA for Slash
Proline for Slash
DE Racing for Slash
JConcepts for Slash

Standard Servos (200oz/in torque min recommended)
MKS HV1220
MKS DS1220
ProTek RC 100T
ProTec RC 130T
Savox SC-1256TG
Savox SC-1268SG

ESC
Tekin RSX
Hobbywing XERUN v3.1
Hobbywing XERUN XR10 Pro
Orion Vortex R10
Orion Vortex R10.1
Macian MMAX Pro 160A
Reedy Blackbox 510R

Brushless 2 Pole 540 Motors
Tekin Gen3
Hobbywing XERUN V10 G3
SchuurSpeed Extreme SPEC v3

Brushless 4 pole 540 motors
Tekin Pro4
Castle 1410Y or 1406
Hobbywing XERUN SCT 3652SD

2 Cell Shorty LiPo Batteries (Tray dimensions: 47x96.5x25.5mm WxLxH)
ProTek 2S 100c (4900mAh)
ProTek 2S 100c (6100mAh)
Reedy Zappers HV 80c (5800mAh)
Team Orion 2S Carbon Pro Ultra 110c (5000mAh)

Concerning esc's, does the normal sized esc fit or are smaller ones (like the Tekin) neccessary? I happen to like Castle esc's and am looking at the new cooler running Sidewinder 4. Since it is only running 2s, I can't see many problems with it. I've never had a Castle esc break on me. Sidewinder or Mamba.

Is the RSX Pro ok with the Pro4? Or just go with the RSX still?

Extra Width

When I ordered SC wheels.for the ET410, I got some Pro-Lines that were Slash 4x4 offset. If person wants a wee bit more width, get SC wheels made for the front of a Slash. Those wheels should have 2.3mm more offset than the rear Slash 4x4 wheels. Add the +1mm Tekno TKR1654X – 12mm Aluminum Hex Adapters, and you should have 6.6mm of extra width (3.3mm each side).

Can’t believe y’all waffled on excluding the Hobbywing BL120..😭 best bargain out there.. on 2S you can run a 4.5, only downside is no blinky mode but I don’t run a spec motor in this beast..😂 it doesn’t have a whole bunch of features but it’s smooth and the brakes are good, program card is only $12.95 and the speed controller is $46 from A-Main, you can also use the hobbywing WiFi module and it gives more tuning options, servo I prefer the Protec 160, good combo of speed and torque..and it comes with a nice aluminum servo horn and the “trick” servo screws. I prefer the SC rims & tires but stadium rims & tires look better..😂

Concerning esc's, does the normal sized esc fit or are smaller ones (like the Tekin) neccessary? I happen to like Castle esc's and am looking at the new cooler running Sidewinder 4. Since it is only running 2s, I can't see many problems with it. I've never had a Castle esc break on me. Sidewinder or Mamba.

I run a Mamba X in mine. Its a tight fit and I had to mount my receiver vertically until I got the cf receiver plate as an upgrade.

I would definitely recommend getting the smallest ESC/receiver you can go to keep different options open. I upgraded recently to a longer motor can and had to mount the mamba x sideways and cut part of the front plastic chassis cover to fit. But I don't regret getting the mamba x, it seems solid so far. Ive had good luck with castle as well.

I believe the sidewinder is a bit smaller than the mamba x too but I'm not sure.

I run a sidewinder 4 esc with a castle 4pole 5600kv motor I also purchased the carbon receiver mount and it slick

Recent Popular Liked

Back