• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Recommendation for a Proline Brute Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freelosophy

Reaction score
Already destroyed the indestructible Russian black body and I guess am gonna try the white Brute armor body. Has anyone fitted a Proline Brute on the MT410? I got the arrma body mounts and mitch's front and rear shock towers. Looking for Brute body that will fit. thanks for any feedback guys.

The e-revo has a big hole in the back for body retaining clip, how you fill the hole?

The e-revo has a big hole in the back for body retaining clip, how you fill the hole?
I haven’t and live with it because the Proline body is so much nicer than the other unbreakables.

I have seen someone on this forum install a GoPro mount on the e-revo body (not a bash armor though) to fill that hole. Very nice build.

Last edited:
yeah, no real good solution for an mt410 bashing body that I've found!

btw to the revo white bash body is way better than the russian and a reinforced goo, etc. just wish the rear hole wasn't there.

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back