• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Receiver Question MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SP201

Reaction score
Good Evening, new to the RC world.....just purchased the below radio system for the MT410. I noticed it comes with a receiver however it has an option below to add another receiver. Do I need two? Is the one it comes with sufficient? What’s the difference between the additional option and the one it comes with?

Also I want to run a 4S battery...any suggestions on brand, reasonable price ?

That option one is a receiver that has telemetry capabilities. This is mostly used for flying rc's. Its a way to very closely monitor the electronics temps, speeds, and voltages in real time.

You wouldn't need this for your MT410 but could still be used if you wanted. You do only need one receiver per vehicle. You would only want additional receivers if you had other vehicles.

As for quality affordable batteries 3 options could be; SMC (best of the 3 IMO), Hobbystar (great price and usually have discounts), Gens Aces (used to be more affordable in the past) thats all IMO.

Great thanks !

Recent Popular Liked

Back