• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Rear arms swapped with shocks in front

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceBash

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
What is the supposed benefit of this? My new-to-me 410 has these reversed. Other than moving more weight to the center, I don't see the advantage. The disadvantage is the I don't have usable droop-screws. I am trying to decide if the droop screws are important enough to justify switching these back.

This thing has a lot of rear camber and that plus no droop stops causes one of the wheels to just barely rub the camber-link when fully extended. I will proably take some of the camber out just for a more standard starting point.

What is the supposed benefit of this? My new-to-me 410 has these reversed. Other than moving more weight to the center, I don't see the advantage. The disadvantage is the I don't have usable droop-screws. I am trying to decide if the droop screws are important enough to justify switching these back.

This thing has a lot of rear camber and that plus no droop stops causes one of the wheels to just barely rub the camber-link when fully extended. I will proably take some of the camber out just for a more standard starting point.
Im not sure I understand

Ok I got it, There is a couple advantages of having the shocks fwd vice aft. One of them is weight and another is arm flex on most RC's that have this option. Yes droop screws are needed for that reason and also to keep the shock from getting damaged, plus to set ride height.Why are the droop screws not usable in that configuration?

EB410

The droop screw are not in the center (front to back) of the arm. So, when the are installed on the opposite sides the screws don't contact the chassis tabs.

also buy the 3.5 mm hinge pins for front and ream your arms to fit the 3.5 hinge pins buy the 60 piece numbered drill bit set from harbor freight to ream your arms

Recent Popular Liked

Back