• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Rc generall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jens

Reaction score
Started to build my sct 410.3 a few nights ago. Its a very nice build and i think if you follow the manual most people could manage it. I am new with rc cars ecept for a period 30 years ago. I will use my car bashing and maybe racing some. Here in sweden there is not alot of tracks. I am yelous of you in the us witch seems to have o lot of different tracks and it looks as if you are enjoying beeing on clubnights racing.

Nice build, instructions and tips. I wonder wich wheels and tires i will use. In the beginning i mostly will drive at an old soccerfeild with hardpacked sand with some lose gravel above. There will also some driving on asphalt and gras.

Thank you. I look much on msm on youtube when he build his sct he changed shockcaps to aluminum emulsion is that a must do. I bought the tinted pistons as he recomended.

Started to build my sct 410.3 a few nights ago. Its a very nice build and i think if you follow the manual most people could manage it. I am new with rc cars ecept for a period 30 years ago. I will use my car bashing and maybe racing some. Here in sweden there is not alot of tracks. I am yelous of you in the us witch seems to have o lot of different tracks and it looks as if you are enjoying beeing on clubnights racing.
Welcome!

Welcome Jens!

You are highlighting a very good point which is that RC is so much better with buddies and a track. I was personally lucky to meet a great group of guys racing in my neighborhood. It started bash-racing at the park, created a local Facebook group (80+) and now working with the city for a more permanent setup.

I am new to this and i am going to buy a motor and there is a lot of different can sizes. Is there a limit in size that i can put in my sct 410.3. I figured out that i should have a 4 pole motor but wich size. I have hobbywing xr8 sct esc and will run 2 and 3 s lipos.

The maximum length in that chassis is likely to be 74mm.

Something like this (2650kv 3674 motor) would work awesome and tirelessly on 3s:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/143788789455

It is not race legal though, but based on how cheap motors are, you can get it for bashing and get another one for racing later on.

Thanks. I found a 6248 2400 kv with a nice price. Is that possible to fit.

Yes i wrote wrong thank you

Recent Popular Liked

Back