• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

For Sale Random RC parts and wheels Tekno EB410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBuggy

TF Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET410
  4. SCT410
Just trying to unload a bunch of items I don't need. Most of these items were included with purchases I made in the past or were just extras I won't need. I can provide more pics if desired. I want to get rid of this stuff to clear space mostly and am willing to accept reasonable offers as long as I am not paying to sell this stuff. Shipping is usually the big price extra on my end and will definitely consider lower than listed prices if purchasing multiple things since I can save on shipping that way. I would even be willing to sell it all in one lot if offer a fair price, otherwise prices are as noted and shipping to lower the 48 is included. Would be willing to ship anywhere if buyer pays shipping/customs. I only except PayPal for payment and all sales are final, no returns. If you want better pictures just ask I will either post them or send them directly to you. Best way to reach me atm is here via PM.

I will still consider all reasonable offers, thanks for looking!

Orion R10 pro ESC case/switch/BEC (this is an empty esc case no electronics inside. Just figured it may be of use to someone that's not me) $30 shipped for all the orion esc parts in pic below.

img_5934_889fdd0f1fa4f266f1581a7f763e1b1c13bbb38f.jpg

Ruddog servo horn 23t: $5 shipped

Tekno shock tool: $20 shipped (this came part of a package deal I bought but I already have one and it looks like the person that owned it prior to me used it to wrench off a screw or two. I filled the gouges out of the shock part and will function just fine. But not guaranteeing it wont make a mark or two on your shock shafts since it was abused slightly.

img_5937_f1411a361fe672b7c695f3b0ed75f06d0f6697c5.jpg

MIP pucks for EB410: $40 shipped (not a full set obviously. full discourse the outdrive pictured has a chip and the front center drive shaft is no longer perfectly straight. All other driveshafts are in excellent working condition.

img_5948_14a17524097430a67f4f4cacc8973fb0dd3d3e95.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back