• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Proline wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budki

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
I ordered an MT410. Something I am stuck on is tires. I see a lot of people using 3.8 badlands. I see there is the badlands 3.8 and the MX38 badlands 3.8. Before I spend $100 on a set of wheels, besides cosmetics are there performance differences between these tires? And just in case, is there a better basher tire for the MT410?

The
I ordered an MT410. Something I am stuck on is tires. I see a lot of people using 3.8 badlands. I see there is the badlands 3.8 and the MX38 badlands 3.8. Before I spend $100 on a set of wheels, besides cosmetics are there performance differences between these tires? And just in case, is there a better basher tire for the MT410?
The mx38 are quite a bit larger and heavier than the original badlands 3.8. If you check teknos site the have a tire list for recommendations on the mt410. Depending on electronics choice, where you will be driving and driving style will dictate which tires are needed. The larger tires can heat up the electronics fast if you are a WOT all the time type of driver. I've run trenches, mx38, original badlands 3.8 and the traxxas talons for the new erevo on mine. I find the talons tend to spend more time on my mt410 than any others.

Thank you, that is helpful. I did see someone else say they liked the talons also. I looked on Ebay quick and saw some for smaller hex, I will look again. They did have a friendlier price tag.

I wouldn’t overlook the 4s backflips. I think they are a really nice size for the mt410. They are larger than the original 38s but not as big as the 6s backflips or oversized mx38s. And they don’t balloon like crazy.

I started with the 6s Backflips on my ET48.3 and went down to 4s Backflips and now Truggy race tires.

I would vouch for both Backflip tires as they both are great sets. I do believe the 4s / lp version is more appropriate to the 1/8 trucks. The reality is that lighter is better for handling, taller and heavier is better for air control.

Definitely think the 3.8 original Badlands are a great compromise. At the end of the day it all depends what you want to do with it.

trencher belted hp 3.8

Attachments

• 20200211_101003.jpg
    20200211_101003.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 304
here is 2.8 first pic 3.8

Attachments

• received_531419697496652.jpeg
    received_531419697496652.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 260
I really like the Arrma Backflips,great wheeling tire.

Recent Popular Liked

Back