• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Post up any great online deals, coupon codes or sales!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIME MACHINE

Reaction score
If you see something that is an absolute bargain or have a great coupon code, please share it in this thread. I love pouncing on any deals I find and I will also share anything I see.

I hope we can all share the wealth and score some great deals!

Last edited:
Savox is offering a 15% discount on all their servos until April 15th. Simply use coupon code Save15FB during checkout when ordering from savoxusa.com

anyone know of any memorial day sales coming up?
Be sure to post up what you find here!

If anyone uses Fast Eddy bearings WTForum coupon code will save you 10%.

Sub'ed to this thread. Always in for deals.

anyone know of any Mem day sales this weekend? i'm surprised I don't see anything at Amain hobbies this year :-( last year i think everything was 10% off...

anybody using the beefy Castle 6.5mm connectors, they're on sale at Castle for 1 male/female pair for only $4, free shipping with code "FREESHIP"... Great deal!

http://www.castlecreations.com/en/castle-connectors-6-5mm-011-0053-00

i ordered up 3 packs and got a shipping notice less than 2 hours later!

Last edited:
Thanks to @cordell12 for sharing in another thread...

Boca has a 15% coupon code 15GBBoca13

That code must stay active, Ive used it twice now in the last 3 months. I thought I had already posted it here, but I had posted it over at ArrmaForum.

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back