• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Post up any great online deals, coupon codes or sales!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this a good entry rig for crawlers? I've been wanting to get me one but dont want to shell out $300 and not like it.
The Barrage is a fun little RC for sure. There are plenty of guys over at www.ECXForum.com that have really made the Barrage their own. Just remember it's a 1/12th scale so it's going to be smaller than your typical 1/10th scale crawlers.

The Barrage is a fun little RC for sure. There are plenty of guys over at www.ECXForum.com that have really made the Barrage their own. Just remember it's a 1/12th scale so it's going to be smaller than your typical 1/10th scale crawlers.

I noticed that right as I was about to add to my cart. Decided against it, would need to see it in person to be sure on the sizing. Thanks for pointing that out (y)

No doubt! Now is the time to get a discount on all of the stuff that is impossible to otherwise!

Yup that's exactly why i ordered the mt right away lol that's the only reason i did it this soon

Recent Popular Liked

Back