• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Poppy’s MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear. Now that it’s up and running. How do you like your choice of electronics? What pinion are you using? Does it run hot with or without the backflips?
Poppy is running 17t pinion with backflips and his temps are 140 degrees. It was 85 degrees outside in Winston-Salem yesterday. He is happy with the castle system. He only runs 4s and it will do standing backflips, rolling backflips, double backflips on jumps. His Arrma outcast needs to have 6s to do any of that and it is not as easy with the outcast.

Reactions: Hye
Poppy is running 17t pinion with backflips and his temps are 140 degrees. It was 85 degrees outside in Winston-Salem yesterday. He is happy with the castle system. He only runs 4s and it will do standing backflips, rolling backflips, double backflips on jumps. His Arrma outcast needs to have 6s to do any of that and it is not as easy with the outcast.
Yeah, my outcast needs 6s to do what my mt410 does as well. I’m glad everything is working out with that rig!

Here’s the latest update. 5th time out . Center diff cracked. Something is up with the front diff or input gear we only have 2 wheel drive.
BC775376-0295-42BF-AA55-3661E351EA82.jpeg

Recent Popular Liked

Back