• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Pics of my new et48.3...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supradude26

Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger on a Tekno truggy and new supporting gear. I've been going back and forth between the et and mt for a while, but decided that because I do a lot of on road driving the stability of the et would be better. Plus it comes with a lot of the stuff I would have bought had I got the mt. I've run 2 charges so far and it's a blast. So much instant torque and it handles amazing. Only thing I'm not sure about is the slop the rear wheels/universals have. Not sure if that's actually normal or what.. The front does it too just no quite as bad.

ET48.3
Futaba 7px
Tekin RX8 Gen3 w/2250kv T8 Gen 3 motor
Tekin Hotwire 3.0
Protek 625 Duo Touch charger
Protek 4s 100c 6500mah graphene batteries (2)
Sweep belted tires/wheels
Protek 170TBL servo
Proline Tencher 3.8" tires/wheels
Full aluminum split diff mount
Aluminum rear driveshaft
Rear arm guards
Universals front/rear
Updated bellcrank system/ackerman
Lightweight 44 tooth metal spur gear
Black wing
+2mm lightweight hubs
M2C rear chassis brace
Aluminum diff cross pins
Ti-Nitride shock shafts front/rear
Delrin shock shaft guides
Light weight motor mount
Few different springs/sway bars

20180923_182247.jpg
20180923_182300.jpg
20180923_182602.jpg
20180923_182516.jpg

How are you liking the sweeps so far? I have the street versions no complaints so far

I've only run them a couple of packs but for on road they are awesome. Stiff sidewall so not so great for offroad, but zero ballooning...

Nice build! Very clean. How do you like the 100c lipos?
Thanks! I've got 4 of them between my 3 tekno rigs and after about 100 total charges I have zero complaints. With the cutoff set at 3.45 volts I still get 20 minutes on the track. I really like them.

I’m curious on those tires too. Are they holding up on concrete and pavement well?

So far but I've really only used them a couple charges total. Very little wear... They do work really well on the street though..

Recent Popular Liked

Back