• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410.3 Pauly's Tekno SCT410.3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pauly

TF Excellence Award
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
  2. SCT410
  3. DB48
Here's my new to me SCT410.
Running the HW SCT combo with the 4300KV motor, Savox Ty Tessman servo, currently geared 16/44.
Pretty much just running the Tekno recommended setup sheet.
It has aluminum diff cross pins, aluminum hexes, aluminum A & C blocks, aluminum hexes, HRC hubs, .4 ackerman and bell cranks, shock pistons are drilled to 1.4, DE Racing rear skid, and I just did the M2C Racing ZRS shock caps. PL Holeshots installed at the moment.

I will keep updating as I upgrade, but here's some pics.

Love those Holeshots, went through a bunch of options before I found the right combination. Running super soft at the moment because of track temperature. Is it Spring yet?

Looks very nice! What surface do you run the Holeshots on? I'm looking for a good tire for loose dirt, they do work well on my 2wd buggy.

It's a silty track. Packed, but gets very loose on top and when they water it it gums up the tires pretty bad. The Blockades fill up as well. The Holeshots grip better but still fill up. I have a set of JC Choppers in route for this Friday's races. More of a basher tire but have a larger, more open lug pattern.

Still looking for a better tire option.

These arrived today. Still waiting on the wheels so I can mount them up.
At 1st glance these feel quite race grade for a supposed basher tire. Very soft for only being a "soft" compound. Got a kind of scale look with the outside ribbed tread on the sidewall.

Pretty open multi height lugs. Here's a shot of them next to the PL Holeshots. I'll report back after I run them Friday night.

Will be waiting for feedback, my experience with Holeshots is pretty much the same, they end up being big cirlcles of mud, but when clean I love them.

Got the Choppers glued to some DE Racing Trinidads today. Looking pretty mean. They feel great mounted. Also threw some M2C Racing delrin shock cap bushings in to replace the stock ones that were well worn.

I really like the looks of those Choppers. @Pauly Keep us posted on them once you're able to run them.

So the Choppers are great on a muddy/wet track. No clogging at all. Thoroughly impressed.
Race Result: Paul Tetreault is me:)

1st heat:

2nd heat:

TQ'd for the B-Main:

Got my bump to the A main for the 2nd week in a row and got smoked. Absolutely crazy how these guys drive. Bumper cars on steroids. Guess I know how to drive now.

Nice drive Pauly. Looks like the tires worked. Now it's just wheel time and hope to see your name at the top a few times

Nice drive Pauly. Looks like the tires worked. Now it's just wheel time and hope to see your name at the top a few times

Been owning the B Mains. Just need to step my game up

Noticed my shock oil quickly dirtying the other day after adding the M2C shock caps. Tell tale sign that the bottom o-rings are leaking. Figured if I'm taking them apart, might as well finish fully upgrading the shocks with the aluminum shock cartridge caps:)

All is good again and ready for Friday night.

So I saw this setup sheet the other day and figured I'd give it a shot in my quest to get this truck a bit more dialed in.

This setup uses the original EB48 towers.

There's a couple of missing items which are: outside hole on the front arms, .4 steering upgrade, and it's using the original rear hubs, not the HRC hubs. In addition I'm running emulsion shocks instead of standard.

I added some 17mm stub axles from a SL buggy to be able to run some buggy wheels. Gave me a few more millimeters of track width.

Panther Boas Super Soft compound on DE Racing wheels

Will update on how it runs after Friday night.

Recent Popular Liked

Back