• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

One for the uk guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owen7487

Reaction score
Evening :)

Are there many mt410 owners in the UK.
Where do you guys shop mainly.
Has anyone bought anything from m2c n what were the charges like.

Cheers guys

If you know, let me know. It's probably the same import cost for the whole EU.

I've just built my kit and I'm now wanting the braces and some of the t bone stuff

I just didn't know if any of the UK guys had some tricks or tips.

Only place I know In the UK that sells parts is rprc distribution. Nothing really upgraded tho, just stock parts.

If it all ends up being too much, I'll more then likely brace the car myself.
I'm sure i can make the same bits t bone sell out of carbon fibre or ally or something.

I ordered multiple tbone parts as well from them directly. Got a refund on half the shipment costs. Hopefully the import wont be too much. It seems the EU isn't really in for Tekno hopups. Original parts are to be found, but nothing too much neither. I don't like to self brace. More chances of braking other parts like the diff housings or shock towers.

I got my tekno from rc-speedhouse. They're not the most friendly chatty people. But if you order, they deliver. Correctly and on time.
The POS modellbau has steep shipping prices especially to be in the EU. And not a lot of parts neither.
I haven't heard about the microspeed site though. I'll check that out later. :)

I ordered multiple tbone parts as well from them directly. Got a refund on half the shipment costs. Hopefully the import wont be too much. It seems the EU isn't really in for Tekno hopups. Original parts are to be found, but nothing too much neither. I don't like to self brace. More chances of braking other parts like the diff housings or shock towers.
That's spot on, where are you based then?

As for bracing I was going to put some sort of bar from the front shock tower to the rear. To hopefully stop it from book casing. Not something you'd recommend? Just figured it would be a massive amount cheaper for the same sort of outcome.

I presumed the flex when landing made things break, adding a back bone like I mentioned i thought would be okay

This mostly helps to stop the flex in the chassis. But the flex in the chassis makes sure you don't break other things that would be normally steadied in a brace. It's good for some things, bad for others. It depends on your bashing.
I like the m2C brace though, it lets the chassis be sturdier without losing the flex of the shock towers, diff housings and other stuff.
I'm from Belgium. That's why I'm also looking for parts inside the EU. Both this makes us nearly neighbours ;)

Recent Popular Liked

Back