• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Next up from Tekno?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason.g

Reaction score
Just curious...any news or rumors as to what is the next kit from tekno now that et410 is released? Db48 or something else...?

Don’t know. There have been rumors about a DB48 but that’s about it. I’d love it if they made an official one.

I wouldn’t mind a 1/8 scale GT car. I think that’s be cool. I want to get a road car but don’t really want to buy an EB to mod. I’ll do that if there are no other options aside from buying a different brand.

Hoping for a 2wd SCT but don't know if the demand is there. I thought it was still a popular class?! i have a feeling a 2wd buggy would come first and then they could cover 2wd ST with it too.

I'd be down for a db48. Seems like everything they make is for competition racing classes other than the mt, but with how popular they db's are right now I wouldnt be surprised. Just throw the eb arms on the et chassis and a new body and there you go. I dont see them doing any solid axle setup as that would require a complete redesign.

No need to buy an entire new kit for the db. Just get the ET chassis and be done with it. If you're not competing (which unless you live in Cali you wont be) you don't have to worry about the width of the et arms. Its a very simple "conversion" and will transform your mt into a MONSTER
20180414_141958.jpg

No need to buy an entire new kit for the db. Just get the ET chassis and be done with it. If you're not competing (which unless you live in Cali you wont be) you don't have to worry about the width of the et arms. Its a very simple "conversion" and will transform your mt into a MONSTER View attachment 1611

So is that an MT, ET or SCT base setup?

@Tekno Basher Can you elaborate a little more what's in the DB in that pic? Like what cage, etc.

I would love to build out a Tekno DB.

TT

Just curious...any news or rumors as to what is the next kit from tekno now that et410 is released? Db48 or something else...?
My local hobby shop said that Tekno is coming out with a completely new platform. It will roll out in the buggy first. He said that no parts will be interchangeable with the previous platforms.

My local hobby shop said that Tekno is coming out with a completely new platform. It will roll out in the buggy first. He said that no parts will be interchangeable with the previous platforms.
That seems odd as one of their main benefits is parts compatibility. Unless it is a completely different genre like a touring car or if it is a huge game changer as the eb410 and EB48.4 are amazing and ver competitive.

Recent Popular Liked

Back