• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Newest addition to the team: MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
  3. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Getting the MT410 has been itching me for a while and I decided to pull the trigger as well as add a few upgrades as follow:
MT410
+ racing truggy wheels
+ HW xr8 Plus
+ e-revo Proline bash armor body
+ M2C chassis and shock tower braces (go big or go home kit)
+ Allracing steering plate
+ T-Bone basher bumpers front and rear
+ Arrma body posts

Observations:
The Bash armor e-revo body is not a straight fit, but works well. This product made by USA based company is mighty thick and strong ??. It is a much better choice than the russian unbreakable bodies if you ask me. It holds stickers and looks really good. Same as all other unbreakables it however cannot be painted.

There is no more introducing of M2C upgrades and how beefy those kits are. I went for the tower braces as the truck will be jumping and towers are a known point of failure for heavy bashers. The steering plate, front chassis brace, rear chassis brace, front and rear tower braces (including upgraded shock standoffs) were all measured at ~300g and the stock parts they replaced at~75g. The added 225g is a very acceptable number given the beef you’re getting with Mitch’s products.

The T-Bone Racing mt410 basher v2 bumpers add a level of complexity and a number of extra screws to the front and rear end of the truck. You will want an electric powered screw driver moving forward. But the quality of the product really puts the stock protection to shame. They also act as skid plates since they partially cover the chassis and carry a lifetime warranty. Again, kudos to those third party vendors who make our toys go from great to awesome.??

Edit: the T-Bone bumpers also clears the way for the body to sit a lot lower and closer to the chassis. This not only makes the truck look better IMO, also helps save the body posts and brings more protection to the electronics.

The Arrma body posts need some grinding to fit but represent a cheaper and tougher alternative to the stock Tekno posts, which I remind you were designed for SCT racers as opposed to the extreme basher this MT410 is.

Finally, the Truggy wheels are an awesome option for the park-weekend-racing I do. They drastically reduce the amount of wheelie-ing you get from the truck. Lateral stability and steering precision becomes awesome. The shorter chassis does come with a significant amount of squat and nose dive, but the driving experience remains very fun.

20BD0831-8587-4621-AC09-7B4E5155212C.jpeg

0BFC987A-C71C-4313-9A44-DB5933E53652.jpeg

4EE898EC-0F84-488E-BAB7-A0E5A64F9B33.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks great. ?

I also have had good luck with the proline bash body’s

What is the track width with this set up?

Looks great!
Link to wheel /tire?

Look for Kyosho ISH050W 10-Spoke Wheel White (4pcs) 1/8 Truggy or JConcepts Rulux 1:8.

Unfortunately both are old school rims and none seems to be in production anymore. You may find some on ebay.

Getting the MT410 has been itching me for a while and I decided to pull the trigger as well as add a few upgrades as follow:
MT410
+ racing truggy wheels
+ HW xr8 Plus
+ e-revo Proline bash armor body
+ M2C chassis and shock tower braces (go big or go home kit)
+ Allracing steering plate
+ T-Bone basher bumpers front and rear
+ Arrma body posts

Observations:
The Bash armor e-revo body is not a straight fit, but works well. This product made by USA based company is mighty thick and strong ??. It is a much better choice than the russian unbreakable bodies if you ask me. It holds stickers and looks really good. Same as all other unbreakables it however cannot be painted.

There is no more introducing of M2C upgrades and how beefy those kits are. I went for the tower braces as the truck will be jumping and towers are a known point of failure for heavy bashers. The steering plate, front chassis brace, rear chassis brace, front and rear tower braces (including upgraded shock standoffs) were all measured at ~300g and the stock parts they replaced at~75g. The added 225g is a very acceptable number given the beef you’re getting with Mitch’s products.

The T-Bone Racing mt410 basher v2 bumpers add a level of complexity and a number of extra screws to the front and rear end of the truck. You will want an electric powered screw driver moving forward. But the quality of the product really puts the stock protection to shame. They also act as skid plates since they partially cover the chassis and carry a lifetime warranty. Again, kudos to those third party vendors who make our toys go from great to awesome.??

Edit: the T-Bone bumpers also clears the way for the body to sit a lot lower and closer to the chassis. This not only makes the truck look better IMO, also helps save the body posts and brings more protection to the electronics.

The Arrma body posts need some grinding to fit but represent a cheaper and tougher alternative to the stock Tekno posts, which I remind you were designed for SCT racers as opposed to the extreme basher this MT410 is.

Finally, the Truggy wheels are an awesome option for the park-weekend-racing I do. They drastically reduce the amount of wheelie-ing you get from the truck. Lateral stability and steering precision becomes awesome. The shorter chassis does come with a significant amount of squat and nose dive, but the driving experience remains very fun.

View attachment 5588

View attachment 5589

View attachment 5590
I don't suppose you have the part numbers for the M2C items?

I don't suppose you have the part numbers for the M2C items?
Of course I do:

M2C6970 : M2C Tekno MT410 "Go Big" Rear Tower/ Chassis v2 Stiffener Kit (this picture is actually the v1, but is not much different although you should get the v2)
1602038300821.png

M2C 6760 TEKNO MT410 FRONT UPPER SHOCK TOWER BRACE
1602038423878.png

M2C 6905 TEKNO V2 ALUMINUM SOLID CENTER BRACE

1602038645576.png

and if you want it fully metal from tower to tower, you need the Allracing CNC Alloy Front Steering Top Plate :
1602038784987.png

You are welcome!

Look for Kyosho ISH050W 10-Spoke Wheel White (4pcs) 1/8 Truggy or JConcepts Rulux 1:8.

Unfortunately both are old school rims and none seems to be in production anymore. You may find some on ebay.
Check Dollar hobby's

Recent Popular Liked

Back